Chapter 27

Ross's POV

When I started to drive back, I couldn't stop thinking of Emily. I knew something was wrong but I had no idea what. It seemed to occur after the signing. Maybe she was upset that she didn't have as many fans. No, she would never stoop that low. Well, whatever it was, I was going to find out.

I pulled into the driveway and as I walked in, everyone turned to me.

"So, what's wrong with Emily?" Riker asked.

"Will she be ok?" Rydel looked worried.

"Come on Ross, spit it out!" Rocky exclaimed.

"Woah! So, you guys knew something was up too?" I asked.

"Yeah! It was kind of hard not to. I felt so bad for her." Rydel looked at the ground.

"Well, I don't know." I sighed.

"What?!" They all exclaimed in unison.

"What?" I was surprised by their reaction.

"What do you mean you don't know? Aren't you two dating? Don't you think you should know that kind of thing?" Rocky asked.

"Well I'm sorry I'm not perfect." I said sarcastically.

"Dude, was has gotten into you?" Rocky asked.

"I don't know! Ok? I don't know. There's is something wrong with Emily and I have no idea what it is. I tried asking her but it was clear that she wasn't in the mood to talk about it. I'll ask her in the morning, ok? You aren't the only ones upset about this." I said all of that in one breath and every single part of it was the truth.

"Wow Ross, you're really upset, huh?" Rydel asked.

"Yes, I am. I can't stand Emily being upset and me not know. Its driving me crazy." I sat down on the couch and put my head in my hands.

"Its alright bud." Riker came over and put his arm around my shoulder.

"I'm worried about her." I said.

"I know man." Riker replied. "I know."

Emily's POV

The next morning, I woke up with five text messages from Ross.

From: Ross<3

Hey Em, how are you?

From: Ross<3

Hey, are you ok?

From: Ross<3

why arent you answering? well..it is three in the morning...

From: Ross<3

did something happen at the signing?

From: Ross<3

good morning beautiful(: i cant wait for us to finally sing our duet today!!

Oh, Ross.

I decided to put him out of his misery and text him back.

To: Ross<3

Hey Ross<333 yes im fine.....well......not really....ill tell you before the show, ok? i promise

I hope he's ok. He worries too much. Its so cute.

When I pulled up to the venue at noon, I noticed that I was the first one here. Great, now I get to waste time, I thought to myself.

I grabbed my bag and headed to the stage. It seemed pretty lonely inside and quite dark. I turned on some lights and sat on the edge of the stage.

About ten minutes later, I laid down on the stage and fell asleep.

"Emily, wake up." Someone whispered in my ear while nudging my shoulder slightly.

"Mmh." I started to sit up. When my vision was clear again, I saw Ross smiling at me.

"Good morning beautiful." He winked at me.

"Hi." I smiled.

"What time did you get here?" He asked.

"About noon." I replied.

"Jeez, its already two." He said.

"Really?" I asked, surprised by his answer.

"Yeah. I'm glad I came when I did." He said.

"Same here." I gave a small laugh. "Where's everyone else?" I asked.

"Oh, they're coming a bit later. They just dropped me off since we found out you were here." He smiled.

"How did you know I was here?" I asked.

"Oh, we drove by your house. We wanted to make sure you're ok." He replied.

"What do you mean?"

"Look, we all know something's up with you and we only care about you." He said in a serious tone.

"Oh, Ross. Thank you." I hugged him and he wrapped his arms around my waist. "Ok, I'll tell you everything."

I took a deep breath and told him all the details of that night. I knew he had to know and I wasn't going to let him worry anymore.

"Oh my gosh. Emily." Ross had worried eyes and wrapped me in a tight hug. I leaned my head into his chest and felt his breath down my neck.

"Now you know why I was so upset that night." I sighed. "But promise me this. Please don't tell the others. I mean, you can tell them, just not the details. I don't really want everyone to know quite yet." I begged him.

"I promise I won't." He whispered and kissed the top of my head.

Just then, the others walked in.

"Hey guys!" Riker exclaimed, walking in with his guitar case.

"Hey Riker." I smiled and hopped down from the stage.

"Hello!" We heard Alex walk in.

"Hey Alex." Rocky said.

"Are you guys excited for your duet?" He asked Ross and I.

"Definitely!" I exclaimed.

"Ok, the reason I didn't have you do it opening night, is because I knew you guys would be nervous and it just didn't seem to fit in. Don't worry, you're definitely performing tonight. I apologized to the fans who weren't able to see it but I don't think they were too upset about it." He told us.

"Cool." Ross nodded.

"Alright, let's get ready for the show!" Ryland exclaimed as he walked in.

"Whoo!" We all cheered.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hello! Yeah..short chapter...but dont worry! the next one will hopefully be longer(: oh! and tonight at 6:30 central time, im doing my first ever twitcam!!(: please watch! It will be on my @teamR5_xo twitter <3 #Rossily