Chapter 19

Ross's POV

I didn't want to take Emily anywhere too fancy since she was probably tired from filming and rehearsing today so when I saw a small cafe on a corner, I immediately parked the car next to it.

 "Flipside Cafe. Nice." Emily gave a small smile.

"I've never actually been here before so I guess we'll be in for an adventure." I shrugged and held her hand as we walked in.

Since it was a small cafe, it was a 'seat yourself' kind of thing. We chose a table near a window, I asked Emily what she wanted, and went up to place our orders.

"Hello, how may I help you?" The girl behind the counter asked me.

"Hi, can I get a small vanilla latte and a small cappuccino?" I asked her.

"Sure thing! Is that all for here?"

"Yep." I replied.

"Ok, the total is $6.00. Is it for here or to go?" She asked.

"For here." I told her and paid for the drinks.

"Your order will be on the next counter. Have a great day." She smiled.

"Thanks, you too." I gave a small smile and went to pick up our drinks.

"That smells so good." Emily breathed in the aroma of the coffee.

"I know, it really does." I smiled at her.

We both took small sips and at first, we didn't say much but I think we were both enjoying the silence after a long day.

"So," Emily spoke up, "Are you excited for the tour?" She asked, taking another sip from her cup.

"Definitely. Especially because our opening act is incredible." I winked at her.

"Oh really? Who is it?" She asked with a playful smile.

"Oh, she's this amazing girl named Emily. I think you'd like her." I replied.

"I think I would too." She gave a small laugh.

"Are you excited for the tour?" I asked.

"I think I'm more nervous than excited to be honest." She said slowly.

"Don't worry, that's just first time butterflies. After opening night, you'll be a pro." I smiled encouragingly.

"I hope so." She replied.

"Em," I looked into her eyes, putting my hand on top of hers, "You'll be fine. I promise." I said.

"Ok." She gave a small smile.

"Come on, cheer up! I mean, we're going on tour together! That's something positive." I said reassuringly.

"Definitely." She smiled at me.

We were about done with our coffee and walked towards the door.

I held the door open for her and we walked hand in hand to the car. I walked around to her side of the car and opened her door. She climbed in and I quickly walked back to my side and started the engine.

"Thanks for taking me out Ross. I really didn't want to go to that dinner." She said.

"No problem. What's so bad about them anyway?" I asked.

"Well, I guess not a lot but its just Alex. Honestly, I don't think he likes the idea of us going out together. He thinks it will affect our focus on the tour, yet he wants me to do the show. It seems like everyone on the set wants me to end up with Trevor and I definitely don't want that." She said and seemed very sure of herself.

"I'm sorry to hear that." I was shocked by this. I had no idea all of this was going on. At least the hate on Rossily has gone down. One less thing to worry about.

"Its ok, I'll live." She shrugged.

"And, the hate has gone down, right?" I knew it has but I wanted to make sure.

"Well.." She trailed off.

"What do you mean 'well'?" I asked her, getting worried.

"Its nothing. I mean, Alex decided to post Trevor and my kiss on twitter and when people saw it, even though they knew it was for the show, they're now blaming me for cheating on you." She looked out the window.

"Are you serious?!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, but don't worry, I got it under control." She said.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm positive. Trust me." She put her hand on my shoulder and gave a small smile.

"If you say so." I said, although I wasn't convinced.

We finally arrived at her house and as I pulled into the driveway, I didn't want her to go.

I walked her up to her door and we stopped right in front of the door frame.

"I really had a great time." She smiled at me, taking my hands in hers.

"I did too." I returned the smile.

I leaned in and kissed her lips softly. When I pulled away, she was smiling brightly.

"Goodnight." I whispered in her ear.

"Goodnight." She whispered back and walked inside.

After she closed her door, I did a happy dance all the way back to the car. Little did I know that she opened her curtains.

"Nice dance." She laughed as she opened her window.

I turned around, absolutely stunned. Luckily, I could play it cool on the spot.

"Thanks, I've been working on it." I winked at her.

"Well, it needs a bit more practice." She joked.

"Hey!" I exclaimed and she just laughed.

"Goodnight!" She called.

"Goodnight!" I called back and waved at her.

She smiled at me and closed her window, waving back.

I climbed into the car and was in the best mood ever. The entire drive home I had the radio blasted and was singing along at the top of my lungs. Life was amazing.

Emily's POV

Ross was the sweetest guy ever. I can't even believe he was doing that silly dance. It was definitely the most incredible thing I've ever seen him do.

As I turned on some lamps and sat on the couch, I turned on the tv and logged onto twitter.

My happy mood was immediately erased as I saw the comments. Still there. Still real as ever.

How could you cheat on Ross?!

What's your problem?!

Wow, and you were sooooo excited to be with Ross...

To be honest, it didn't bother me as much. The fact that I knew Ross was always going to be there for me and never let me go, it made me realize that I shouldn't let them get to me. It was just something that I had to deal with and I was willing to go through it.

To: Ross<3

hey love, i know you're driving so im not expecting a text from you right away but i just wanted to let you know that im so happy to have you in my life and im not going to let a few mean comments come between us <3 i cant wait for the tour!!!

I smiled as I sent the text. 

I laid down on the couch and sighed to myself, dreaming of Ross and my future.

Within twenty minutes, I got a text back from Ross that really surprised me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

CLIFF HANGER haha. Hello! Thanks for reading! Shoutout to @MrsLynchR5 for submitting the #Rossily edit!!! I cant post it to the side but just know its amazing!!! Predictions? Comments? Questions? Comment below or tweet me @teamR5_xo <3