Chapter 36

Ross's POV

Emily said yes! I repeat! Emily said yes!

Once the music had started, my heart was beating faster and faster and the way she looked with the lights on her didn't help. Her light blond hair gently flowed onto her shoulders and her blue eyes shimmered in the sunset.

"Ready?" She mouthed to me and I nodded in response, my smile never leaving my face.

"Heart beats fast. Colors and promises." Emily started to sing and I realized how much I missed singing with her.

After the chorus, it was my turn to sing.

"Time stands still. Beauty in all she is." As I sang that last lyric, I meant every single word of it. Emily looked so beautiful and I wondered what I was thinking the night I broke her heart.

That night was crazy. I still needed my chance to explain to Emily exactly what happened. Most of it was my fault, now that I look back on it. I was being a complete jerk, but in a way, I'm glad it happened. Now I know how incredibly horrible it is knowing that Emily isn't mine so having that snap back to reality helped me realize I never want to be without her again.

At the end of the song, I was standing really close to her, looking right into her stunning blue eyes. I leaned down and kissed her forehead and the audience roared with applause.

"They love you." I whispered to her.

"They love us." She replied.

We stepped apart and bowed. As we walked off the stage, I held Emily's hand in mine and couldn't wipe the grin off of my face.

Emily's POV

Tonight was the greatest night of my life. Yes, I was still slightly upset with Ross but the fact that he came all the way out to Boston just to win me back, made me realize how dedicated he was to me.

He said he loved me. Ross Shor Lynch loves me.

"Emily!" I heard someone yell.

I turned around to see Melissa jogging towards me.

"Hey Melissa." I greeted her, my hand still intertwined with Ross's.

"Hey! So, clearly, something huge happened." She gestured towards Ross. "Now, we have some things to figure out." Without letting me respond, she led me towards a tent that was guarded with security.

We followed her inside and sat at a table in the middle. Ross and I sat in two plastic chairs on one side and Melissa was on the other side.

"So, what is there to discuss?" I asked her.

"Well, first of all, congratulations on Rossily." She winked at me.

"Thanks." I gave a small laugh.

"Except, there are some issues." She said, looking concerned.

"Like what?" I asked.

"Well, you did sign up for the six month tour." She said slowly.

"Oh, right." I replied, looking down.

"Does she have to go?" Ross asked, sounding worried.

"Not necessarily but she has nothing to do besides that." Melissa replied.

"She can come back on tour with us!" Ross exclaimed.

"Your tour ends in two days. There's no point." She said.

"I could write new songs." I suggested.

"Yeah, I suppose." Melissa sighed. "Look, here are your choices. Either do the tour and see Ross afterwards or go back to Cali and not tour for another three months."

"Three months?!" I exclaimed.

"Sorry Em but that's all I can do for you." She replied.

"The six month tour sounds like a lot of fun, but, Ross.." I trailed off, looking at him and squeezing his hand.

"Whatever you decide to do, I'll support you." He gave me a small smile.

"So, what's it going to be?" Melissa asked me.

Rydel's POV

All day, I was pacing back and forth, wondering what was happening. Since Ross was preparing for his return to Emily all day, he never really tweeted or texted us. 

That little bicker between him and Emily last night however was absolutely adorable. I just knew Ross was smiling through the entire conversation, even if they were just tweeting.

"Have you heard anything?" I asked Riker as he came through the door. He was just helping out with setting up for the show tomorrow night.

"Nope, nothing." He shrugged.

"I'm really anxious." I said.

"Why?" He asked me.

"Well, this could determine whether we ever become really good friends with Emily again or not. Ross really screwed up." I said, getting worried.

"Don't worry. If I know Ross, he'll definitely win back Emily's heart." He winked and then walked up to his room.

I hope so, I thought to myself.

Riker's POV

I walked up to my room and closed the door. I couldn't believe how nervous Rydel was. She should have at least a little bit of confidence in our little brother.

To be honest, though, I was also kind of nervous. I mean, I figured that he would be able to win Emily's heart again but if he didn't, what would happen then? Things would be so different without her. She was like my second little sister. I looked out for her and now that she might be gone forever, things just wouldn't be the same, and for the worse.

Someone knocked on my door.

"Come in." I replied to the knocking and Rocky stepped in.

"Hey man." He greeted me.

"Hey." I said. "What's up?"

"Kind of anxious." He said.

"Yeah? Rydel is too." I replied.

"I feel like we all are. More than others." Rocky said.

"Especially Rydel." I gave a small laugh.

"Yeah, especially her." He agreed.

"What about mom?" I asked.

"I haven't seen her all day. Wasn't she helping with the set up?" He asked.

"Yeah but she was mainly working backstage and I was more on the stage." I shrugged.

"I'm going to call her." He said.

"Really?" I asked.

"What?" He replied.

"Well, I mean, you can just wait until she gets home. Its not a big deal." I shrugged.

"I guess." Rocky said, putting down his phone.

Just then, my phone vibrated.

"Its Ross." I said.

From: Ross

You're never going to believe what just happened.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

I'm glad we're all fans of cliff hangers ;) so in my last chapter, i mentioned how i got tweeted from riker..well this is what happened.. i said "@rikerR5 RIKER do you remember the fanfic you almost read all the way through?" and since he hadn't tweeted in a few hours, i didnt expect him to respond..he tweeted me back saying "teamR5_xo no but it was about the glee tour" and i freaked out because he hasn't tweeted me in over a year! anyway..thanks for reading!!! #Rossily who ships it?