Chapter 31

Ross's POV

She's gone.

"Come on Rossy, let's go back to the others." Rebecca gently tugged on my arm.

"No." I said plainly, still staring in the direction that Emily ran off in.

"What?" She asked me.

"No. I said no. Get out of here. I don't want to see you. Not here not ever." I said and stood there, waiting for her to leave.

"But Ross-" She started.

"Get out of here!" I exclaimed and she finally walked away.

I just stood there, completely stunned. How could I let Emily leave my life this easily?

She said she loved me. Emily loves me, or loved me for that matter. I am such an idiot.

"Ross! There you are. What happened? We heard screaming." Rydel jogged over to me.

"She's gone." I said, holding back tears.

"What?" Rydel asked, confused.

"Emily. She's gone." I said, now turning to her, tears welling up in my eyes.

"Oh, Ross." She replied and hugged me close to her.

I told her everything that happened between us. From when Emily saw Rebecca and I, to when the fight started, to when Emily said she loved me.

"I'm so sorry Ross." Rydel whispered and hugged me again. I held it together but I still wanted to cry my eyes out.

"We're here for you bro." Riker came in now, followed by everyone else. We all had a group hug and stood there for the longest time in silence.

Finally, we all pulled apart and Rydel turned on me.

"How could you do that, though?! Who is this Rebecca chick?! I thought you really liked Emily, Ross!" She scolded me.

"I know, I'm an idiot." I sighed, feeling stupid now.

"Do you know if she's going to Boston?" Rocky asked me, seeming worried.

"I think she is." I said, and then had a horrified expression on my face. Emily is going to Boston. I won't see her for another six months. What have I done?!

Emily's POV

That night, I got everything packed for Boston. Surprisingly, I was ready in less than half an hour.

Alex told me that I would be traveling with Melissa, the wardrobe girl from the tv show. She apparently also doubled as a second manager which was shocking, but good for me.

"I'll meet you at the airport!" She told me over the phone.

"Ok, I'm on my way." I replied and hung up the phone.

I already called my set crew to thank them for all their hard work on the R5 tour and said I would miss them, even Trevor.

I got all of my things together and headed for the airport.

"You ready?!" Melissa said to me as we boarded the plane.

"I guess." I tried to smile but it wasn't working. I couldn't get Ross out of my mind. He texted me 52 times in total and called me five times. I refused to talk to him after the way he treated me, even though I was dying to hear his voice.

"Look, I know you miss Ross, but think about it. This will be for the better, trust me." She smiled at me.

"Thanks Melissa." I said and looked out the window.