V2 C 54

It was surely a very cold night in Sabercrown, yet the inside of the colorful palace was very warm and comforting. And for that, the black haired girl who had just abduct- ahem, brought back an illegitimate prince for interrogation was quite pleased with the warm atmosphere. She knows how much a piece of warming magic stone that filled the entire room costs, truly an expensive item that was practical yet boastful. She needs to take notes from this and add it to her list of ways to flaunt wealth.

Anyways, she was on a guest room, drinking some hot chocolate, with the little illegitimate prince, Bravy. Aww look at him, it seems that he had finally calmed down after drinking something warm and sweet. How cute, even though a few minutes ago he was still panicking about everything and questioning whether he was allowed to go with her or not. Completely a 180° from his current self that is enjoying the drink very much. As expected the best way to bribe a child is to get them the things they will surely like.

Fufu, now, let's continue our interrogation shall we ?

A while ago, while walking towards this guest room, Amora had already questioned him a few stuff. Of course she pretended she didn't know who he was, as she tried to ask him personal questions that seem as if she wanted to know him better. Which is true, she did want to know him better, his family that is.

From what she gained, it seems the Sabercrown royal family is not as simple as it seems. She for a fact knew that this country allows the nobles for polygamy, especially for the Cyzarine royalty, it's a must. Unlike in RK kingdom, where the royals are restricted to only have one partner to mate, because they are mostly rabbits and well... You know, as prevention to overpopulation of many rivalries to the throne.

It seems the royal family of Sabercrown had a long history of being secretly abusive/cruel yet having ignorant behaviors. For example, Bravy told her that he once read a book about his grandfather or forefathers. It seems he didn't knew that the book that he read was a battle record summary of the past kings achievements. Since he got it from a dusty side of the neglected library in his house.

He told her that inside it, there are very 'bad' stories about his great great grandfathers doing some really 'bad things'. Of course he was a child, but he knew that the total number of slaughter or death count that was written inside the book was not a good thing to look at. The book narrated how the kings chop bodies and heads, 'interrogate'(torture mostly, but he didn't understand the word yet), slaughtering rebels, built statues upon the land they have trampled, and much much more. All which was seemingly written as glorified victories inside the book.

Bravy knew that this was probably a book that shouldn't be read by a kid his age since he didn't understand some of the words in there. But the words that he do understand, like dead, kill, slaughter (based from his experiences), and the amount of total 'body count' that was in there made him feel weird. And he did not like how there are so many of these bad numbers.

If the old kings were somewhat bad,  then what about the current one ?.

The current king, the reigning Tsar. In the face of public, he was a great king who used to fend off demonic beasts and purge some criminals here and there. She had already seen how the king looked like on a painting that she passed by, she also confirmed that Bravy was indeed his son by asking him for the characteristics of his father. Although, she had to admit that his looks were very nice in her eyes.(you know, her taste in men)

But the fact that Bravy told her that he seemed to cast away his mother, and a few other unfortunate women who he planted his seed with, without worrying or caring that much about his other children who was born out of wedlock other than keeping them alive to use as pawns later... Ah yes your usual arrogant bastard scum. Bravy told her, in his own childish words, that there are other 'aunties' who didn't get visited by his father , just like his mother.