V 2 C 51

The father daughter pair, had just arrived on The Saber Crown's royal advisor's small mansion. Well, atleast it's smaller than their house.

The daughter is still a bit sleepy since she just woke up from a long nap. While her father was actually tired, but held it in since he's gonna get coffee anyways. The both of them had just entered the main hall. And they've never expected that they will encounter something unexpected. Unexpectedly, completely, dazzling.

"*Elegantly bows* Greetings Mr. Sonkei and my good friend, Amora. Welcome to our humble house, we uphold your arrival with our highest sincerity. Our simple and small place may have been lacking, but please, make yourselves comfortable for your stay. *Smiles beautifully*" Ivana

"....." Amora

"....." Ronaldo

"Oh please, if the both of you, our distinguished guests, are uncomfortable with anything, we are more than pleased to let you accommodate your preferences onto your own services. If either of you have any problems that were big or difficult, please inform me or my father immediately." Ivana

"Though, i believe that he is currently still on an errand from the king. But he will come shortly later. But i believe my presence here will suffice for now. *Smiles and made a perfect noble lady bowing pose*" Ivana

*Insert Sparkle effects here*

(lol i had some fun drawing it)

Who are you ???!!!

What happened to the usual Ivana ???

Who is this charming and sparkly creature ? I can even see the special effects behind her forming !

That was what the black haired girl thought seeing the ultimate villainess acting like this. The usual real Ivana that she knew, was a shy, naive but kind girl. Meanwhile, The villainess Ivana exceeds an aura of ruthless elegance and beauty, the type that one would call like a rose with thorns. Yet this Ivana is like a 180° of those 2 types. She emits a really noble, gentle and elegant aura. Combined with how she was dressed in a reddish-cream traditional (russian inspired) Sabercrown's dress, she looked more mature for her age.

And the black haired girl had also noticed when she stood a bit closer to Ivana, It seems that in the past months, Ivana really had grown a bit taller. Probably 2 or 3 centimeters taller than herself. Though she thought it's normal since in the game's bio, the evil queen's height is around 170+cm minus her High heels. She's very high for Asian standards, but she's just above average for a northern girl.

The girl's eyes were really dazed by the silver haired girl's beauty. She noticed that Ivana was definitely ready for the party from the start, since if you look closely, she already wore a very light powder. Her eyes were slightly put with a tint of peach eyeshadow.