V 2 C 45

The Palace of Rabbits had been a very busy place these days. Everyone is preparing for the crown prince's coming of age celebration. Soon he will hopefully take the throne when he's a bit older if he's not replaced by his sister or his relatives.

Many nobles in the RK social circle are choosing him as their only choice. But of course, there're some nut ones that secretly choose other factions that they've built themselves. The young prince who was supporting his brother by not being actually interested in any political stuff, is also busy handling other stuff with his friend. The both of them, and some few other delegations have been working together for months now on a project between countries. It's all because of an agreement regarding some cases about working together on magic experiments. This experiment project got more than 4 countries working inside it.

Though, the magic experiments that they did was tested on lab rats of any kind. They wanted a magic that could affect every kind and race, you see. On a side note, multiple countries have secretly agreed on still discussing the missing children case. On public, they told the citizens that the case was closed and solved. Yet in actuality, it was nowhere close to be done. Many children from influential families whether big or small are still declared missing. The Black Moon organization that they've found was only a minor fashion brand from Ture Republic that specializes on leather.

Of course they've investigated it, and found nothing unfamiliar or weird. Besides, the owner of the brand was a crippled man who's only living with his wife. There's no way that a person like that could be a villain.

Or is it ?.

The boys that are currently busy now, actually have some friends from the underworld. After all, both of them became good friends after they were kidnapped together. It would be weird that they didn't have other connections because of that, like hell, even a prince, i repeat, a Prince, was kidnapped.

Although they are technically young children, they are special in a way. The reason the both of them were chosen as delegations was to avoid any public suspicion. After all, who would believe that children around the age of 9-12 were handling some important cases ?.

On the outside, the young prince was a naughty cheerful bright boy. But remember, he's still a prince that was educated ever since he learned to talk. And his king father was not just an ordinary man that got his tittle through nothing. Let's just say, that all of the king's children, are very capable to be the pions of the kingdom.

Anyways right now, the young prince is very busy sorting out some documents that they may need for the progress of their work. Plus his father also gave him some extra work by commanding him to help sort out the invitations for his brother's come of age party. The invitations were so many that the king had to divide it to 4 pieces. Giving 3 to each his children, while he took one himself. Meanwhile the Queen is left out because as the main ruler, she's not needed for such trivial things.

Actually, the young prince's friend who was currently also with him, agreed to help him sort his work together. But....

"💢 Arty, can you stop using your magic text ?! Can't you see we're busy now?!. " Hal

"Yeah, of course. Just a few more minutes." Arty/Shin

"Gah, who are you even writing to at this hour ? It's fricking 4 in the morning !." Hal

"No one special, just some important stuff." Arty

"Tch, did you finally get a girlfriend or you just hit puberty-" Hal

"Oy, i don't have a girlfriend. And regarding the puberty stuff, kids like you shouldn't know about that yet." Arty

"But you're still a kid too, dumb dumb." Hal