C 17

Day 27 :

"I did it. I knock her out this morning with my book when she was cleaning my bed.

How did i do that ? Idk. I hit her on the back of her head. And by hitting, i hit a place where she would definitely faint in a swoop.

So i checked her pockets. And the Cyanide was still there. Being the smart guy i was, i took it, pour the content into another bottle, switched the cyanide with water (after cleaning the bottle of course).

Now the cyanide is safe within my captivity, while when she wake up, she will still believe that it has the same content as before.

During this period of time when she's unconscious, i managed to enter her mind and found some data for my next illusion.

Oh boy, it was like a yandere shoujo manga inside there.

You don't want to know how much she thought that my father loved her and called her sweet names. How much she thought of commanding the entire household under her rule, and getting rid of my mama.

How delusional of her to thought that all of that was really easy to do if she just got rid of everyone except my father.

If i could puke inside someone's mind, then it would be a much more terrifying smell than a corpse that had just been cyanided.

Anyways, i think i searched her mind for more than 10 - 20 minutes or so. And luckily, i got some phobia here.

She was very afraid of coldness. Like, she thought that coldness was like an indescribable feeling that she would likely tore apart from herself.

Cryophobia. It's exactly what she suffered. (Thank god to that psychology book i read a week ago.)

In her memories of working here, she would always refuse cold food or drinks from anyone. She didn't like people with ice or water magic, she would wear extra thick clothing and heat pads whenever it's slightly chilly, she even took hot baths everyday. No cold.

Perhaps she also hated the fact that my mama was a water mage. (Cool thing is, she can bend water like in the Avatar: Last Air Bender Series.)

(Note: i just found out that only special elemental mages could do that. And mama was one of them)

Even though i checked her mind even deeper, it didn't seemed like she had a trauma or some sort. She was actually one of the worst kinds of people.

She's born that way. Her parents are normal and gave her normal treatment like any parent would give. She had a clear and bright childhood that anyone would have. She had her ups and down like a normal person would. It terrifies me.

Idk if she was counted as a psychopath or a sociopath. But either way, it's a wonder how she got here in the first place. I couldn't find any memory of her entering this place with a recommendation or a scripted job proposal.

*Le gasp* maybe she entered ilegally ? Hmm...

(I'm sorry book, that was just dumb.)

Oh, i had an idea. Ugh, but i think i should wait until she woke up. But i should leave the room first and make an excuse to anybody that asked her disappearance.