V2 C 38

In a slightly dark magnificent hallway, a young boy could be seen walking while sightseeing his surroundings. It was his first time walking on a castle like this, so he's observing every little bit of anything that comes on his way.

On the right and left side of the hall, paintings of past generations kings and queens of RK could be seen. Each of the names were carved onto their painting's frame. And under those frames, there are displays of those royal's favorite items. Those favorite items range from many, such as from the smallest earrings to the biggest spear, it was displayed as their memorable items.

He felt as if he's in a museum, though he does admit that some of these items are worth his time. Especially the magical items, those are his favorite things to see. After all, researching magic and testing them were one of his strong points. To tell the truth, he was already trained since young to handle these things. And he may have also been experimented with for his own magic, a lot.

But even though he had gone through all of that, he couldn't bear to hate magic itself. It was a piece of power that everybody has, but it's what he found interesting the most out of all. I meant, he's really bad at fashion, even the suit he's wearing right now, plus his everyday clothes were picked by his uncle and brother. Socializing ?, not with this face of his. Or even befriending little animals ? Dream on. He could bake, but it's only when he's fully concentrated. Else the final product will be dissapointing.

He would sometimes even sigh whenever he saw his own face, but quickly felt nothing in the next moment. He was really lonely, fortunately he had a good brother and a good for nothing yet caring father.

Right now, life was just going a bit steady for him. And by steady, it doesn't mean that it's normal. Cause what's normal to him, could be considered as terrifying for others. Yet this boy felt that it was strangely alright.... No. He was trained by his mother to think that it was alright. Even when it could never ever, be the right thing to do....

The boy kept on sightseeing until he stumbled upon the last piece. It was the painting of the current King and Queen of RK. He looked at the both of them, and looked to their children's small portraits beside them. He thought that they are a good family. And one of the reasons why he was here in the first place, was because of them.

He then retracted his gaze back to the painting of the king, and the youngest prince of RK. He smiled a bit when he looked at the little prince, while he hesitated a bit when he looked at the king. For the success of his plans, while also investigating other matters, he must come here and 'meet' the royals and other nobles with his uncle.

He only hoped that everything went well. For his side, that is.

He had actually came really late to the party. He came an hour after the RK traditional dance was over. And he was really glad, cause he didn't have to find a dance partner or had to actually dance something as tiring as that.

Though, he did regret it a bit. Cause he could only taste the remaining left overs food of the party. I meant, he didn't thought that it was bad, it's just he couldn't ate too much nor ate a fresh one. Which is an important thing to him, since he's a certified foodie.

Anyways, back to the main topic.

As the boy began to calculate more plans while he strode off after gazing at those paintings, he realized that it really was a bright night. It's around the middle of the year, of course the moon's gonna be this round and bright. He gained somewhat complicated feelings when he looked at the moon now. Especially when seeing the crescent moon.

Other than thinking that it looked like a banana, the young boy and many other children couldn't forget what a black colored one meant to them. Until, this day, there's still no signs of finding the rest of the remaining missing children. One of his personal missions, was to completely solve the missing children case. I meant, it took them months to even tracked the remaining bases of the black crescent moon people. But they have never found out where did the rest of the missing children go.