Prologue

Call me Aishi. A regular otaku/gamer that has just completed college.

As usual, the MC must be an otaku to be reincarnated. And i find that a bit too weird considering how many otakus there are in the world.

But enough of that, let's see what's in my past life.

***

I was born as a regular human baby. My parents loved me. It's just my little brother that's a bit of an ass in my family.

My family is not poor nor too rich. Just a normal one. My grades always ranged from A+ to B. Average.

I have some close friends that liked the same things as i do.

I have a nice house. I love to draw and play the piano. My hobby is obviously playing games and reading manga.

But i still feel a bit empty. What did i lost in this life ?. Nothing too important. Maybe a couple of emotions.

I have just graduated from college now. A fresh new young woman that's looking for a stable full time job on her own.

Recently, I've been having too much fun on my old Lovely Diary account. It's an otome game that I've downloaded from last year. But stopped playing for a couple of months due to my heavy workload.

It's a simple game where you beat your rivals's sense of fashion with yours. And beat the way to many Ikemen hearts. It's really addicting and fun. And btw, since i have money this time, i bought every expensive special edition items that i could find.

Is it good for my heart ? Yes. And for my wallet ? No.

But you know, I've become a bit too obsessed by it, that i didn't know i was on the top 5 international leaderboard of it.

At first, i was shocked. But later i just go on with it, playing it as usual.

But uh..... I somehow died because of an accident. And no, it's not because of the legendary Truck sama.

I died because some asshole thought it was a good idea to smoke up on a leaking gas pipe. And i too, was stupid enough to walk beside him.

And BOOM. There goes my body laying on the street. I think i saw one of my arm flew away from a couple of meters. Welp, I'm gonna die anyway. So better die in a surprising way I guess.

Like all isekaism people do.

The only thing that i regret, was the fact that i still haven't experienced many things in my life, getting a Soulmate, being rich or something, or maybe travel the world.

______________________________________