V2 C 41

Ivana, you have to stay strong. Don't look at it. Don't hear their voices. Even though that water man may look dashing, and has an interesting voice, you mustn't submit to that creature.

Look at the others, they are scared and petrified, frozen in fear. I can't let them suffer anymore. They ran out of magic , since all of them are wasted on attacking it. Their magic attacks was useless for attacking a water being, so that's that.

They can't produce any magic and were currently exhausted. One of them has been taken away. And we currently didn't know what happened to that kid.

I... I felt sorry. Why do i feel sorry ? It's not like it's my fault, but still... If i had come any sooner, i could have used my magic for them.

Even though we weren't allowed to use our powers in school, this was still a dangerous place and situation. With me having space magic for portals, i could freely create portals every 5 minutes for my current level. And though those portals couldn't hold any longer than a minute, it was still faster than running like a mad man and exhausting myself.

*Guide to how a portal space magic works*

1. Imagine the place or someone that you wanted to visit.
2. Say your special portal chant (every portal wielder has one).
3. Rip the existing space with your hands, the portal will always be opened unless you closed it back. Or if the duration ran out.
4. Enter or run towards the portal, don't touch anything weird inside it if you don't know what it is.
5. Find the portal end, exit out of it.
6. You've arrived at your destination.

Note : If you can't think of any destination, it will bring you to a place that corresponds with your current desire.

*This was the same thing that Eugene the Butler used in our previous events*

Ivana, remember you have to stay calm. You can't be panicky or else someone else will get hurt even more. Remember what father said when dealing with dangerous creatures, stay calm and collected. Stay calm and collected. Stay calm-

*More children were getting chased and threatened by the water*

CALM-OH MY GOD THEY ARE GOING TO GET HURT IF I'M JUST LIKE THIS-

quick quick quick, make a portal, make it fast. Hurry, that creature brought back up, there are some little fish creatures that have just came up to the surface. And they are really not friendly !

"Everyone that can't help any more, hurry and enter this portal ! It will brought you to a safe place for sure, but I'm not sure where it will definitely lands."

"I don't care  ! I just want my mommy and daddy !."

"Come on let's enter the portal, I feel itchy, icky, and sick."

"But what about that kid and the other one?!? *crying*."

"I don't know, but i want to grow old so I'll run."

"Then....then... Lady Ivana ?."

"Just go right now !. Call for help or backup if you all made it safely. Tell them where we are now !."

"Y-yes ! Thank you *sniffs* you're a good girl."

A good girl ? Really? I'm really a good girl then ! I'll make you all more proud then. Maybe i should save the kid that got taken away. Yes, maybe i should...

*portal closes*

Wait, what just happened ? I'm all alone now, and these creatures are still prying their eyes on me, I'm their only target. What?!!!

No way, wait, i must find something to hit them back. Uhhh-maybe this stick or something ?! Gah, no time ! Those fish creatures are coming towards me. I need defence ! Oh god. Me, don't panick please. Just focus on hitting them if they got close.