C 4

Oh goodness how long have I been asleep ?
I hope I didn't make the people outside worry to much. After all, I have to fulfill her wishes of keeping them safe and stable. It's supposed to be a promise, but I think I'm kinda failing the first step now...

Fine, then so be it. I will face whatever comes at me with some bravery and honor. Some okay.  

But first I have to wake up,open my eyes, and said good morning to everyone here !.

...
Wait, no. Not everyone right now. Cause if I remembered correctly, this body of mine was in a bad state. So better not rush anything too much. But I still need to wake up, so here I go.

I'm not a shounen protagonist you know.

I opened my eyes only to see a gorgeous blue room filled with pink,white,and purple decorations and interiors around it. And judging by the color tones, I guess this was my room.

I meant, do you expect a muscular tall and beefy man to have a room as cute,colorful, and tidy as this ?. This is not Jojo's you know.

But I have to praise whoever designed the knit like patterns on the wall. It was very pretty along with it's simple yet cunning design. Alas ,Of course this was truly a styling game. So no wonder everything have to be so beautifully pleasing in the eye.

But yeah, here i am again. Just woke up from an everlasting dream like a coma patient.

But my indifferent state is not too long, because suddenly, a lady in a light green dress and a blue vest came into my room.

She's slowly carrying a tray of towels,drugs,and some bowl filled with water. And as i was starring at her quietly she blurted out

"Good morning young miss !. I hope you'll get well soon, cause the amazing Lyra will make you healthy again."

"But first, let me prepare some towel to clean you aga-"

As she turned around, her gaze suddenly met mine and then she screamed at me while dropping the towel that she already cleaned on the floor.

And dear goodness, i hope i won't go deaf because of her.

But some time later, she finally calmed down and looked at me tearfully, then rushed to my side and said

"Young miss ! You're awake. Your family are really worried about you."

"You've been asleep for so long that everyone thought you were almost dead."

...

"Umm... how long have i been asleep ?."

"It's been about 2 months."

Crap

I thought i was gone for 2 minutes, then but it was THAT long ?!

Oh no. What have i missed during the time ?. I hope it's nothing too important. Please.

"L-lyra ?."

"Yes, young miss ?." Lyra smiled at me tearfully.

"Are everyone ok here ? What about mom and dad ? What about Rein-kun ?."