C 21

Oh god.... it's finally the day.

I'm going back to elementary school again after all of these years. I'm kinda embarassed since i still have the mind of an adult, but i think it's not that bad now. Since it's pretty logical for a 9 year old to go there.

Oh yeah, just in case, i hid my journal in a storage bag that i hid inside the stuffing of my bed inside my bedroom. Just for safety reasons, since you know, i wrote a lot of stuff that shouldn't have been seen.

I am definetly sure that it's gonna cause a big problem if it were to ever be read by someone else. And of course i don't want anything bad to happen on my plans.

But nevermind that , right now i'm heading to my 'new' or old school in the middle of the country borders. Well, since it's an international school for talented or rich kids.

Btw, the school's name is Mayberry's Academy for children. From what i searched, it was one of the best schools that you could enroll to. Well, for children under 15 years old of course. However, Mayberry's got some other schools for middle schoolers and up.

The school was built 50 years ago. And was founded by Mr. And Mrs. Mayberry. They are one of the founders of a certain fashion brand that was kinda expensive. I don't know which one, since in the game, they have a lot of em. But i guess it's probably those VIP brands that you have to pay with real money to get.

Oh, Mr. And Mrs. Mayberry have been long gone. And now the schools and their branded company are being handled by their children. By children, they also have some grandchildren. And 2 of them are still the same age as me, so they were also put in here.

Oooooooo

Do you know that one of them was a capture target and the other was a bully to me ?

Of course no one knows. I haven't told about them yet. Maybe later when i have actually met them.

Cause right now, i have just arrived at school with Lyra behind me.

Many eyes looked at me on my way here. Even now. Some still couldn't stop from staring.

I mean, no wonder....

Look at me now...

Some are probably wondering who i am. Listen, the old Amora is really really unfashionable. Like i said once, she only wore white simple gowns. She never kept her hair in check. She's too shy to show her entire face. She rarely goes outside.

No wonder....

But of course, it's not enough of an excuse to just stare at someone like that. Really, can't they at least be more subtle ?. My anxiety is starting to freak out now. God, I wish I was home.

Never mind, I can't do anything now. This is the first day of a new school year. I need to make a good first impression to my new class. You know how things work if you're late on the first day of class right?. Rumors, gossips, or maybe just plain ignorance will come on your way. I still have some nightmares about the time I did that.....