V2 C 40

Ah yes it's a new semester.

The students of Mayberry's Academy are entering a new school year/semester.

Some are gone, some have come, some have stayed. That's the situation regarding the students of this school branch right now.

And a particular little girl stood out of the majority. Ah yes, this little girl is a new student. With her beautiful silver hair, small little face,porcelain skin, and petite frame, she will surely grow into a National Beauty. But a minus thing that made her almost unnoticeable by many was, her super shy and anti social temperament.

What i meant by shy, was not the type of afraid shy. It was more like a "I'm sorry, I'm not good at socializing, I've been homeschooled for a long time, and sometimes other people would stare at me viciously" type of shy.

And i think it's kinda great that she's a bit like this. Cause, when other girls or freaky older men saw ger face, they would instantly stare at her viciously, like predators aiming for their prey. And all this little girl wants was just a normal relationship with someone other than the people at home.

While she resolved herself to make some friends and more connections, she didn't realized that she had already bumped into someone. Someone annoying and kinda a little bïtch.

The leader of an all female school bullies. The so called no-name 3rd rate villainess in many otome games/mangas, i present to you, Bully chan !. Oh look she doesn't even have any eyes, like a female version of a HH protagonist.

And like a typical random bîtch 3rd rate protagonist like Bully chan, her personality is trash. You know what i mean, i meant all of you really liked these kind of lil bichies getting trashed by the Female lead or somethin. And as the narrator, i ain't gonna judge but, i think you have quite the obsession regarding these kind of stories.

And oh let's just skip forward a few minutes later.

Let's just say, that the silver haired girl was getting her hair pulled by Bully Chan and her lackeys. And she's putting up a little fight, but well, she was outnumbered. So it's a bit useless.

Yet you know.... No one else was willing to help her. Even though they thought that it's really such a shame that a beauty like her must go through that. Many of the kids here came from extremely reputable families, and if word got out that they helped some stranger (a student that they didn't know very well, or a mystery student in this case), the outcome will lead to many things.

For example, if an engaged boy were to help her, he would be considered as starting a path to a harem life or disloyalty.

Or if a single boy were to help her, he would probably ended up suddenly getting engaged to her. Which is actually not too bad, unless they would want to suddenly get their freedom stripped off.

What about the girls ?

Well, it depends. The girls mostly will have to end up making a 'friendly connection' with her, probably forced by her parents and the rules of a reputation filled society. This will actually benefited them, but many refrained from helping her just because they were kinda jealous of her face, or because they just wanted to stay out of trouble.

And what about the thoughts of the girl that was currently getting her hair pulled by many ?.

Nothing much than plain, pain and annoyed. Although this girl was 'shy', her father had taught her what it meant to have some pride and dignity.

But that doesn't mean she can't play dirty.

For you see, she was from the cold military country of SaberCrown.