C 5

A week has passed since the young miss's awakening.

Her parents quickly got home as soon as they heard that she was awake. Along with her brother who finally had the bravery to face her again after 2 days of her awakening. All of them were happy once they could see her face smiling when she sees them again for the first time in 2 months.

2 months are really long. For the family. Imagine not seeing someone who you you cared and loved deeply at a death bed for that long. A normal person would also worry a lot about their loved one's fate. Whether life will continue, or death would take them away. After All, nobody knows when will someone exactly dies.

Except if you're a serial killer that's been terrorizing too much people. And you have just killed another victim.

And as the week passed, the little girl would always gather information from her surroundings and talk to servants or guards of the household. Which is unusual for her in the past. And so everyone thought that she is more livelier and sociable than she is in the past.

Even though she's not fully recovered yet. She sure was a curious one who asked more questions than the original was.

But people took it off as nothing too important, maybe slight amnesia. Because the doctors said that she may have some problems with her mental health in the future. Even though the young girl asked some questions that she was supposed to already knew since she know how to talk.

But alas after a week of gathering information and recovering her body  little and little, some of her answers are finally answered one by one.

Like where is she staying now,or what was her name, what time she was set in,what role does she have, and what household or family she is from.

And from the informations that she received, she can confirm a few stuff.

First of all, she found out what her name was. It was Amora Mercia Ronaldo van Sonkei.

Well that's the long one,but for short, she only used her first 2 names. Which are only Amora Mercia.

Second, she found out that she was set in an modern-semi fantasy world. But of course she knew this from the start, because it was her favorite game's world.

Third, as she found out her name, she also founds out that her household name is the Sonkei house. Or family maybe.  Which means 'respect' in Japanese.

How could she know the meaning of it ?.

Well she was an otaku and a 1/4 Japanese who loved anime in her past life. So how could she not understand it after hearing and watching the language be used for so long.

And lastly, she found out about her role. Yet she was a bit confused by it. She's not the heroine,the vilainness, or some regular mob character. She was just herself. A complete stranger who seemed like an anomaly in this world. But she didn't know that 'her death' was a major important story part in the original game story. But now that she was alive, the story changed. Leaving her's and the other's fate to change.

But her brother though, she hasn't truly found out about his main role in this world. But since he has white hair and some powerful magic (which there are 3 characters who have the same characteristics in the game), she could only wait and hoped as he gets older. So maybe she could finally found out what's his role is.

In addition to that, in the week that has just passed. She spent half of her time reading books about history,magic,and all about fashion of this world.

In the game, they would always tell parts of history in that world to the players. But it was only some few cut scenes that didn't really get into much depth. Because it only focuses on the fashion and otome part.

There were some parts of the actions and dialogues there that mentioned magic powers a couple times. But that too, didn't get much depth to it.

But she was finally learning that there are all kinds of magic here that can be used as anything.

From the simple everyday life, the fashion competitions, to outright going berserk in a battlefield. In particular, there were 6 main magic types that branched out on many more insight magics.

And they are

- Mind magic

-Magic in Martial arts

-Dark magic

-Elemental magic

-Time magic

-Space magic

These are all of the different kinds of magics that was in this world.

And she found out herself, that she specialised in Illusion and crafting.
Which both are low and medium leveled. Both also came from the Mind magic section.

But sadly, both were considered as pretty weak for some reasons in this world.

Why ?

Because anyone with a very strong mind could easily shatter illusions. And regular crafting without any materials or strong energy capacity will be as good as useless. Thus, making her seemed kinda useless since her magic powers are still low.

'No wonder the little girl said that i have to be big and powerful enough to not let myself being trampled.'

The girl thought to her self. Because when she found out about her magic, some memories hit her head like a truck again. The memories of the original owner being bullied at her school when she was little. People looking down on her as she walked off to her class even though they knew that she was from a well family. The only one who would stand up for her was her little brother. But since he was younger he had to be put in another class. This made Amora, the original, became more mature than the kids at her age.

Her little brother was always the powerful one. It's because he has time magic. An extremely rare type of magic that could only be seen once or twice in 100 years. Not only was it rare, as its name stated, time magic users could control time however they want.

For the powerful ones, they could even stop time for a long time, slowed it, and rewind it. But even the weakest ones can do those stuff but in shorter durations.

And as for her brother's case he could stop time and slowed it. But it isn't that long because he still lacked experience in controlling his powers.

The proof is when he made a forcefield to slower her fall when she fell from the tree. But the effects were really little. So the original her still died.

That was really depressing. But as the people once said, there needs to be suffering MCs to build a good story line for a character.