C 12

Day 17 :

"Nothing in particular really happened today. Well... except when i accidentally turned half of my room into a one big illusion field. I think it was because i bumped into a table really hard, and cursed on it.

It's a big mess you know. Only for 5 minutes, but still, i thought my powers didn't have a massive effect when i tested it out a couple of days ago.

But then, i checked the big fat book of magic again, and oh boy.....

I was wrong.

By levelling up your powers, your body and magic will be upgraded. Just like in the game, but this time, it was a huge gape of power than in the game itself.

Example, according to the book, the stairs of power ranking are kept simple.

•low > •Medium/moderate >

•Min > •Average > •High >

•Mega > •Ultra > •Max.

And since my illusion skills have just reached the Medium state, it shouldn't be that effective.

Maybe the cause of this was because of those strange activities that i did a couple of days ago. If that was really the case, no wonder. Cause Amora's body is not that great with training magic the usual way. Like i said, she would be slower in learning magic if she used the ordinary route.

Maybe that's why she had a hard time levelling up. So that's why i have to improvise,adapt,and overcome new solutions for my own well being. Since it's my body now.

But you know.... my illusions are really random aren't they. Like the couch that i was sitting on turned into a hardcover illusion of a pink dolphin.

My gigantic bed turned into a half horse-half pillow thing. The pencil that i was holding by that time turned into a caterpillar. My curtains are now jerry cans. And the carpet looked like a mouth wanting to eat me.

Oh yeah, Rein-kun was also there at that time too. And the boy didn't notice that he turned into a lamp. I had to hold my laughter when i brought him to the mirror.

But he was sure bamboozled when everything started to change back the first time. Like me, he was curious about why the room suddenly changed drastically. And when i told him that it was because of me, he had an 'Ooh~ so cool !' Look of a child.

He's still a kid, i forgot about that sometimes. But he's a good kid."

Day 18 :

"My mother had a part time job as my father's model. And today, my pops and mama decided to brought me and Rein-kun with them.

We had a short trip to Main Plato Island. The place where there would always be styling battles here and there. It was a bit smaller than what i saw in the game. But I could definitely feel the tense atmosphere there. As I said, it was the main official island for styling battles. Everyday,every week,every year, there would always be people competing here.

Whether it was for the sake of competing or personal reasons, outfits here and there would enter my sight. But you know, along the way to the arena, we passed some slumps in some alley ways. Even though Main Plato Island in the game was described as a wealthy place for fulfilling dreams, there would always be that one part of a city that's used as a dump for failures. My guess is that many of them went here in the hopes to become rich and famous, but got defeated and got their money and outfits stolen in the styling battles. That's why they couldn't go home even if they wanted to. That's more realistic than what the game described.