Side Story: Rein-Kun

U-uh hello ! My name is Rein-Kun. Um, my nickname that Onee-san gave me that is.

My real name is Raymond Owariya Ronaldo Von Sonkei. That's my name !.

Well, the first two name was mine. But the rest is my father's. Like my Onee-San, we had a long name because it's in the rules of the Sonkei house that children like us will be given our father's name.

Oh oh ! I also called my big sister onee-san because mama would praise me if spoke in her language. She said onee-san also means big sister. And nee-san calls me Rein-Kun too. So we're even !

I love my nee-san, my mama,father, and a lot of people. But nee-san....

Since that accident, she changed in a way. I'm still feeling a deep guilt though. Even when nee-san said that she forgives me, i still couldn't forgive myself.

.......

Nee-san is a good person. She would always play with me, teach me new things, care for me, and protect me. She's the best sister anyone could ever have in my opinion.

But why do bad people bully her for her powers ?.

One time, when i went to have lunch with my friends, i saw nee-san being bad talked when she was just eating her food. It looks like it's one of those big kids that reached the top 10 power ranking of nee-san's class.

But he's just a big bully !.

Without a second i just rushed there and scared him off. He then ran away saying something like "Sorry! " to me.

But i want him to directly say sorry to onee-san though.

And this isn't the only one. One time, when i was playing football with my friends, i saw someone dumping nee-san's bag into a trashcan.

Without a second i just rushed there to retrieve her bag. Only to find it slightly ripped.

When i went to look for the one who did it, they're already gone. So i just looked for onee-san and told her about the story.

Nee-san always shrugged and kept quiet whenever this stuff happens to her. When i wanted to told mama and papa about this, she said she would hated me if i did that. So i kept quiet.

Because.... Because.... i don't want nee-san to hate me !

I love my nee-san. I don't want to see her away like that. I wish i could stop everyone that's mean to her. But my powers were really weak at that time. And i can't really do much help.

Yet because they said i have a rare and powerful magic, i was still feared by some people.

But even so, whenever they saw nee-san, they would disrespect her.

Urgh... i hate them.... i wish i could be strong enough to beat them one day.

I will beat them up in the name of my nee-san !

Although I'm very young, and still a kid, mama told me that i was a vengeful one. I didn't believe her until she told me about that one time, i made a kid cry because he was mean to me.

Well... i guess it's the truth. I tend to hold grudges to the people that's been mean to me. And if i remember correctly, i always made sure to pay them back with the same thing they did to me.

And the people who looked down on her had also made nee-san change.

it's true that nee-san is kind and caring. But that was before the other's start bullying her. Nee-san seemed so distant yet so close.