C 1

Urgh... Who's turning on the lights ? I'm trying to sleep. Just let me rest in peace.

"Hey wake up."

"Wake up now !"

"Wake up you little piece of sh-"

"What ? Who said that ?. It sounds like someone wanted a beating."

"I'm the one who said that."

"Wtf, who are you ? Why are you wearing a weird looking hood ?."

"Silence little human. And shut up this hood is definitely not weird."

"Then explain here and now what in the world am i doing here. And aren't i supposed to be dead ?"

"Ohohoho "

"Well, yes you are quite dead. In fact, here's a picture of your legs 10 meters apart from you."

"...."

"...."

"Can, Can we please get into an introduction scene ?"

"Very well, I'm the supreme ruler of this universe. But I'm not god, but his second in command underling."

"And you young Aishi, is being chosen as a test subject for a new universe that we have created."

"And that universe is the one where we took it right off from a video game that you played."

"Which one ? I have played many games. And doesn't that count as a Copyright strike ?. How do you get away with that ?. "

"But since you said you're "God's second in command underling" i doubt that nothing is too impossible. "

*Ahem* "Well, god himself and the people who made the idea didn't know that this really happened. So yeah, it's just a test run from me."

"... ok then... But why me of all people ?. And you still haven't answered my question yet."

"Fine, you've been reincarnated in the world of the video game that you've recently spend all of your money on it."

"Oh..." *whispers* " Love Diary huh ?."

"And we choose you because of your dedication into playing this game. And for your high ranking too."

"Really ? But why did you took me out of life so early ?. I still have my friends and family. And my life was going just fine. "

"For that matter, only young people can reincarnate into a new universe. And i don't know who made the system that way, so don't question me on that."

"But our time is up, you must quickly go into your new world now. The rules of the game world are still the same. And you don't have to worry about your loved ones back at home. "

"So come on now, Chop chop !"

WAIT ! B-but I still have some que-

"If you don't go now, your body will never move again there."

"WHAT ?!"

"Well, it was 'nice' knowing you. And Off you go."

And so just that. As a bright light approached my face, i suddenly lost my consciousness.

The next thing i knew, i woke up beside a crying child that claims I'm his sister.

______________________________________

AN:

Idk if you liked this story so far.

But i will inform you that i will use a lot of Love/Miracle Nikki outfits in this book. With a dash of Dressup Diary and some ShallWeDate? Otome games.

Hope i won't get a copyright strike.

Yikes.

And i don't know if this book will be a long run or not. Also completed or not.

English is not my first language.

I did this out of boredom.

And I'll probably right a minimum of 500 words/chapter.