V 2 C 56

*Just gonna be honest, I'm too lazy to proofread and edit this*

A boy with a dulled out servant-like outfit managed to enter the serving room. It was a room that is made for big events such as today where every drink and food that will be consumed by the guests or the royals will be brought before they were served.

Somehow, he managed to infiltrate it with the help of the disguising brooch that was given to him. Of course also with the help of that bribe money and a forgery recommendation letter made by sincerely, Amora.

To the outside, he looked as if he's just one of the many servants that the castle has. The brooch made His face looked pretty normal and dull without any noticeable features. The exterior of his body looked more akin to a young and slender man than a child's body. Making it the perfect disguise to go in and out of the working rooms easily.

Though, the disguise will only hide his exterior. So if anyone touches him too much, nor if his brooch were to be taken away, it will disappear immediately. That's why he's careful to not be bumped by someone in this busy working environment.

Though thanks to the business, many won't see what he's about to do to the drinks. The drink that the king will be drinking was actually not placed separately with the other guests drinks. Though it was inside a shining expensive bottle that will later on be poured onto a yet another shiny and expensive golden goblet.

He has 2 choices to do this.

First, open up the bottle hurriedly, pour the stomachache inducing drug and close it as fast as he could.

Second, poison the cup with the powder version of the drug with an attempt to pretend wiping it clean with a napkin.

Though his little brain thought, why not just do them both ?.

He then asked for the busy head servant who he bribed earlier to see if the king's shiny bottle and cup should be polished again before being presented to him later.

The busy head servant thought that it's fine since a little cleaning won't hurt and he certainly wouldn't want to disappoint the king by giving him a dirty cup. So the head servant shoo'd the disguised boy away by saying "Then why are you just standing there ?. Get going !."

Because of that blatant permission, Bravy willingly got back to the spot of where the shiny bottle and goblet lies. He began to open up the bottle with an angle that won't be seen by many, and began to pour the drug inside. He left a little bit of the drug to use it with the wiping cloth for the goblet.

And so the deed was done. Just to be sure the drug will settle, he lifted the bottle a bit in a pretext to better wipe it while actually, he's shaking it a bit to make sure the drug is well mixed.

After that, his job was done. Now he just waits for an opportunity to get out of this place successfully without making others suspicious of him. So, he first helped the work of the others servants with preparing the food or the drinks that would be brought out to the guests.

After that, he grabbed a serving tray full of light snacks. So that he could move more easily rather than carrying a heavy one like a main course tray. He told the others and the head servant that he will brought this one out, and since the others were busy, he was told to just get out there and serve the guests, which he complied to.

He then began to walk out of the serving room, and enter the party room through a less crowded normal door just like Amora told to. Some other servants who were doing work just like him also entered through this door, so he won't be seen as suspicious.

Now he needs to find a place to turn off his disguise. He could thought of one of the empty balconies that was hidden by the big curtains to do it. With that he slowly marched his way to one of them, and in the ball room sometimes the guests would stop him and take the snacks on his tray. Making him more noticeable with the role of a servant.