C 3

"Ugh... my head..."

Wait a second, NEE SAN ?!. Oh good god you're awake.

Thank you....*sniffs* thank you so much...

"R-rein kun ? I-is that you ?."

"Ugh... w-why are you crying so badly ?."

"It doesn't really suit you,you know~."

Uhhh~ Nee san you butt !.

Even after almost dying, you somehow still managed to joke and tease about me.

But it's a relief.

"Rein-kun.... please stop crying. I'm fine. I'm not mad at You, it's my choice to be this way."

"B-but"

How did she know what i am thinking ?

"I know, it's ok. For now, let's just go back home."

*sniffs* "Un-d-derstood Nee-San."

...

The young boy then slowly, but gently picked up his sister's body as he tried not to make her body more broken than it already is.

He still felt some guilt in his heart, but he was at least happy. He was relieved that his prayers were answered.

If his sister really fell into the forever slumber from this world, he would really become a cold and heartless young man in the future.

But the boy and the girl didn't knew that their actions may have slightly change the future. Making the threads of fate slightly loosens. And tangled into each other.

But their future was another story to be told for another day.

Because in the present, both of them are already at the main entrance of their house.

The boy sweat heavily as he realized that his sister has gone back to sleep again. But now, he was very panicked because his sister didn't make any sounds and movements that indicates she was still breathing.

At first glance, people would see the couple of siblings as a cute family holding on to another.

But in truth, the girl was already at her limit while the boy's sanity was slowly dropping and he's getting impatient.

And as he finally managed to enter his house, he quickly called out to all of the people that were working inside it.

Many came as they were shocked only to see the limp injured body of the young miss. Everyone that is free, immediately called the doctors and made some preparations for the young miss and the young master to rest.

And when the doctors came everyone were getting pretty anxious and curious by their autopsy of the young miss.

Especially the young master who waited for a long time outside his sister's room to get the doctor's results as fast as he can.

2 hours passed, but there were still no news from the doctors. Except a little faint sound of screams and shouts about many medical ingredients and some healing magic chants.