Side Story : Little Brothers (3)

It's very very dark.

It's truly a dark place where no one can see anything.

Or is it really a dark place ? Or maybe his sight was the problem.

A boy, who couldn't feel his sense at the moment, wondered what happened to him and why was he like this. All that he could remembered was that, the last thing he saw was his older brother scolding him before falling asleep. If he remember correctly, those rude, horrible adults shouted very loud about moving all of them to a new place or a headquarters ?.

He doesn't know what they mean, he's just too tired at the time. Being captured and trapped for weeks with no proper care and horrible treatment is really the last thing he wanted to do. Maybe if he didn't go play with those moon kids, he won't drag others down like this.

Where is he.... His brother....

He's honestly scared right now. Very scared because he felt there was no one else here.

Being trapped here for a long time, it wasn't easy for some of the kids. If they were too whiny, disobedient or caused a ruckus, the kids will be taken somewhere far away. No one knows where are those kids now, that's why his brother always warned him and kept him alert and awake whenever those adults do something, even when his eyes are heavy and stinged.

Unlike his older brother who's more superior in term of physical fitness and endurance than him, the result of always staying partially awake and alert has made him dead tired. Sometimes, when he really needs to sleep, his brother would cover him up in a corner with his somewhat bigger stature.

But now, it appears he's been taken away to somewhere else too. He felt like he was trapped in this dark place for hours since he woke up. He couldn't see nor hear anything. It was very very dark. He's honestly afraid, but he was still alive. It appears his fate now is settled with being dragged away like those other kids.

He really wanted to cry, yet because of exhaustion and fear, he's afraid to even let out another shout. He kept hugging his legs, not knowing what else to do besides be quiet there.

Slowly, he felt a slight disturbance. Although he can't see, he could feel the area around him. When his hands tried to touch the ground, sometimes he will feel some squishy stuff. And sometimes something with thick liquid or a leathery skin like textures. He's a bit glad because he can't see right now, but honestly, he's afraid to know what he's been touching around. It was definitely unlike any of the leather clothing that he has touched.

With this, he stopped moving altogether. Because he felt that his clothes are starting to get covered in something horrible. He kept waiting for someone or something to find him, but strangely he doesn't feel the urge to eat or nature's calling.

He's just a bit tired.... And scared of course. This went on until there seems to be a sign of movement and voice from outside the place where he is. Oh my, he finally could hear something !

Quick, shout or something, even if it's those rude adults, it's fine as long as he's out of this dark place ! Hurry !

But his voice can't come out. It appears he was super hydrated now. And he doesn't even know it.

He could hear something opened, but it appears he still can't see anything. Maybe he was blindfolded or some magic was casted on to him. After that opening noise, he could hear someone say something but it's still a bit faint to his ears.

"Oh this one's here is still alive."

Hmm ? Oh, it's those rude adults it seems ! But they're calmer now ?