C 7

During the month of her training, Amora made a journal that contains all of her notes on her progress. Along with using it as a diary to record her daily routine and particular events that peeked her interest.

And with that, let's see what she wrote in there.

Shall we, Ahem.

Day 1 :

"Today is my first day of training. Yet i still don't know what to do with my schedule. I mean, i know what i have to do here and there. But what i need to know is WHEN to do it. And so i asked Lyra about it, and she said I'm free every 10 a.m - 17 p.m.

I agreed to scheduled my training to my play time. But really..... I'll miss those free time of reading books and playing monopoly with my little brother."

Day 2 :

"I just noticed something a bit weird from my powers. I know that as an illusionist i can make any illusions i want according to my imagination.

But i didn't know that hardcover and traumatic illusions are also on the list. I learnt it from testing my powers on a rat and a horse.

I test it on the rat first, and i accidentally made it look like a snake. I asked Lyra to see and check on it. But as soon as she layed her eyes on it, she screamed "Snake !" And ran far away. I guess it worked. But when i tried to pick the rat up, it's skin really felt like a snake's scale. I was shocked, but then regained my composure when i heard it still has the squeaky rat noise.

For the second attempt, i used it on a horse. I tried to enter it's mind by touching it's head with my hand.

People who have mind magic could enter any living being's mind if they touch it's head or center and focused their powers on it.

Inside the horse's mind, i tried to find any sign of disturbance, important events or anything that's similiar to those inside it.

After searching for a while, i finally found one event that changed this horse's whole life. Out of curiosity, i looked into it and saw what had the horse experienced.

It was unexpected.... i... this horse.... oh god. It's just too weird to look at. What even is that thing ?. It looks like a deformed chicken with some green goo out of it.

And the goo hit the horse's leg. And because one of it was injured badly, when this horse recovered, it can't ran as fast as it used to. Leaving his owner to sell him, but then luckily, he ended up in her household. And was taken care very well.

Seeing this made me have some mixed feelings for what I'm about to do to it. But oh well, this will be quick. So i tried to make an illusion of that creature. Because it was in the horse's mind, it was really hard to convert it through magic. And my low illusion power doesn't help that much.

But when i succeed doing it, the horse's terrified expression proved that I've done it just right. The illusion lasted for 20 seconds before it completely disappeared. The horse seemed relieved and calmed down.

I quickly pat it's head and made an apology to it."

Day 3 :

" I finally checked out what's inside my wardrobe. I thought it would be filled with some frilly dresses or something interesting, but instead i was faced with many plain and dull clothes inside here.

Really ? For a little girl, Amora's sense of fashion truly sucks. Like plaids with neons are horrifying, but having a full closet with only simple white dresses are not good. This is a world with styling contests. Go big or go home.

Because of this, i asked Lyra to find some paint,brushes,an apron, and some crafts stuff. I haven't made anything in a long time. And it's really such a waste not to create anything when you have some magical crafting power. So i thought it would be better to get creative again. But weirdly, we are currently out of green paint. So I'll have to make do with the remaining items."