C 30 [Volume 1 end]

"And nowwwww, here comes the contestants folks !." Announcer

"We've received many people from everywhere that wanted to participate in this. But only a selected few could enter this arena till now. All of you have probably know what the winner's gonna get right ?." Announcer

*Crowd cheers and shouts, losers obeys all*

"That's right folks!. You can ask the loser to do one thing that you asked. It could be whatever you wanted, but remember to keep it legal ok ?." announcer

*the crowd cheered, battle battle battle*

"It's a third type stylist battle. Which means you could fight with whatever you have to win. Be it magic, thought, weapons, brute strength, or maybe your fashion sense, you can use all of those to win !. Just make sure you don't kill anyone, cause that'll be a mess. Am i right folks ?." Announcer

*sounds of excited Woooohhhhss*

"Alright, since all of you are like this, without further a do, let the battle, BEGIN !" Announcer

*Overcheering from the crowds*

....

The stylist battle have started now. The little girl and her little brother watched the fight intently as all of the contestants marched to defeat each other. The little girl thought that this situation reminded her of a series that she once followed called the Hunger Games.

Seeing all of them fighting to be the winner, she also thought of those battle royale games that she used to play with her best friend. Even though she's not that bad at playing them, she avoided playing because of the toxic community that she play with. You could say finding some good teammates are like finding mystical creatures like unicorns and dragons. Which don't exist in her past world. They do exist in here though.

After seeing all of the contestants, she thought, that their taste in clothing is not that bad. Some of their battle armor are really well made for fighting yet looking good. There're also some that made her a bit confused, since some of the armor are very little, or was made from regular cloth. But she won't judge any of them. As long as they look good and functional, she won't mind trying some for herself. She's a fashion hoarder after all.

Seeing some of the contestants get hurt or bleeding from a weapon or magic attack, she felt she didn't mind it. Not like what she expected her reaction would be. This was supposed to be her real life now, not the one in the games.

It's not like she particularly liked violence or anything, but she really doesn't feel anything seeing those people get hurt. She would probably care for them if she knew who they were or was, or what good deed did they do for her. She didn't felt pity nor sad whenever she saw someone who got their arm cut, or leg stabbed. Some of the flashy magic attacks even looked like the fireworks that she liked.

Picture this, if the little girl had encountered an elderly that's having a hard time to walk the road, she will have two choices. Help them walk, or not.

Yet she won't choose one of them. Instead she will ignore that elderly, unless that elderly really needed some help. She didn't know the elderly, if the elderly could still walk just fine and didn't get into trouble, she thought that it would be just a waste of time trying to help a person that's fine. That's the type of person she is.

Honestly, she felt that she was so used to it. In her past world, she liked to play some horror games, read thrillers mangas, or watch goresome animes. Don't forget that she was once a red cross who had stitched up many people.