Side Story: Aiko Wiheomhan Sonkei

Amora's Mother

...

How many years has it been since that day now ?

Hmm, maybe almost 10 years right ?.

The day when my first child was born. My little bundle of sarcasm and joy. I knew my child got that side from her father.

That man could make insults to someone without them even knowing those were insults. Including me sometimes. But hey, i really loved him to the point i already have babies with him. And his insults are just little jokes now.

Ara ara, you can call him a tsundere at most. But he couldn't stand to keep that act around me and the kids now.

I felt peace whenever I'm with them too. No more judging, no more pests, and no more of those voices.

I always thought that i could feel my emotions since the day i met him. And then the kids came along, and i felt completeness.

Even though your parents did not accept me the first time. Because i was just a simple Spisian girl.

And my grandfather also hates your guts, because he thought that you were a spoiled rich boy.

we somehow can still unite as a one simple happy family.

And i don't want anything happen to break us apart. I will destroy those who wants to destroy us. And even if they did manage to slightly part us, i will rip them apart.

After all, it's really easy to destroy something rather than fixing it. That's what my grandfather always taught me. And i have done many things regarding that believe.

Yet.... even though i tried to always make sure of our situation from the shadows... 4 years ago, Amora changed.

That little girl who's always bubbly and full of joy, changed. She grew more cold and distant towards her parents. And she also slowly avoided her own brother. You didn't know how much that boy cried when he told me that his sister doesn't want to play with him anymore.

I've asked her what's her problem, and even investigate about what had happened to her. Yet that girl hides her thoughts and secrets quite well.

I guess that was from me. I can't really judge her about her secrets when i myself, am stubborn too. But still, as the years passed by i didn't even knew what her personality is now. She still cared for us, especially for little Raymond. But she felt.... distant.

Me and her father would always try to make her smile again. And she did smile. But it's not the same smile that she had before. It was.... that empty smile.

My my, she was really my child After all. But at least she didn't have to force her face that much.

I sometimes asked little Raymond to tell me how's her condition. He told me that she said she was fine. He told me that she would playfully tease him sometimes.

But i know that she was still hiding some things from him.

I thought that everything would stay the same like that. Until this year, she started talking to the servants and sometimes me or her father again.