V 2 C 48

*Prepare your internet for many pics and a gif, cause we celebrating the 3K favorites milestone with this*

It's the day.

It's finally time for their date.

A meeting only between 2 kids, speaking about the information that they've gathered so far.

Hmm ? Only that ? No, there's surely something more than that. Wait, what ? They're really only on a play date ?! What a shame. But oh well, they are still kids after all, it's too soon for some shenanigans.

....

A very tired boy who hasn't got any proper sleeping time for the past week finally woke up after turning off his alarm clock for the 3rd time.

Ugh, it's already morning. He slept late last night, he couldn't sleep because of recent worrying events. Somehow, he felt that a burden was gone yet another one piled up. Agh, he felt like a dead fish. The only thing keeping him alive is his bed and the amount of food that he was given here.

But.... Ah, what day is it now ? He felt like he's got something to do.

Hmm ? His magic text symbol is completely lit up. Who's messaging him this early in the morning ?.

The boy looked at the device after he cleaned his eyes a bit. And after seeing the messages in there, he finally remembered what he's supposed to be doing today.

He's finally gonna meet her again after some months apart. Ah, he doesn't know if he was supposed to be happy or worried. Because in the times where he met this girl, either he got hurt or something went pretty weird. But... The last time they met was when he barely arrived to her birthday party. He was late, because he had to wait for his father to finish off his gift for her.

He told his father to not make some sweets, because he will be the one who gave it to her. If only you can see his father's expression when he told him that, he looked like a grown man watching his daughter getting married.

But the boy thought that his father's expression was disgusting to look at.

So, what did he gave to her on her birthday ? Well, it's simple. He made something homemade, and this is the first time he tried making it.

It was Carrot Muffins. She had always loved them ever since they met, so he kept his promise of trying to make some for her. But because he arrived there pretty late when all of her friends that attended already went home, the box of muffins is not as good as when it was freshly baked.

He was a bit skeptical about this, but she still accepted it anyway. She ate it casually, and told him that it's pretty good, although it's not as good as the ones that they sold in cafes. Hearing her compliment, made him relieved and happy. So him testing some ingredients a few days ago is not a waste.

In the end, she munched almost all the muffins to herself. He only watched her eat as he also occasionally swallowed a piece of his serving of birthday cake. The cake itself is pretty good, it probably had a cream cheese mixed into it. He finished it with a satisfied look.

And at the same time, the girl only has one muffin left to eat. He thought she was gonna eat it immediately, but instead she told him that he could have it and she would feed it to him. He was a bit shocked when he heard this, so when she tried to fed him, by reflexes, he took some steps back.

Because of this, the girl who was holding the one muffin tripped and fell to the ground. Hard. The shocked boy tried to catch her at first, but she avoided his hands and instead put the muffin on one of his hand.

Now there is the scene of a girl laying down to the cold hard floor face flat. And a confused boy who holds a muffin in one hand.

In a matter of seconds, it started. Because she was hurt and in extreme pain, her weird illusions came out. Mind you that they are inside a room, and the servant that was supposed to be serving them were out grabbing their drinks.