C 9

Day 9:

" Father and Rein-kun are finally back now. They said they have been catching a lot of father and son bonding on the trip, and it seems to be true. Cause now Rein-Kun seems to be more talkative to father. My mama or mother was there too when they have just arrived. In fact, she's the one who hugged both of them herself, slightly lifting up my father and rein-Kun for a couple of seconds. Damn, mama is sure strong.

I mean, I know that she used to be my pop's bodyguard. But I didn't expect her to be able to lift 2 males, one adult, one child, and two heavy bags of supplies on their backs.
But i guess it's not surprising, cause I found out one of their younger pictures in the library.

Believe it or not, this was my old man being carried like a newlywed bride. This kinda reminds me of the way I also carried Rein Kun a couple of days ago. I guess it runs in the blood huh.....

But hey, my mother at least taught me some self defense this past few days."

Day 10:
"Today is my pop's turn to teach some life lessons to me. As a designer, he was always busy with handling dresses for celebrities or other famous figure. I mean, he was THAT rich and important to everyone. And since he was from a Duke house in Rose palace, his responsibility is like doubled to the max if there are some troubles in his work.

Even so, today he asked me to accompany him to his work place. It was like a vintage medieval office on the front, but modernized city room in the in. He said it was because the culture of his kingdom that made him made it like this. I've got to say that I'm impressed. He actually managed to make 2 different type of style clash into one without screwing it. Unlike me, hehe.

But that was nothing compared to his artworks. Like, I've never seen something so detailed in an outfit before. I wonder.... is this his talent ?, a blood related stuff, magic thing,or just plain genius. I kinda envy his dedication. But no, I shouldn't be like that. He taught me some types of silhouettes,what color that would go right with an outfit, what to choose and how to make some jewelry or other accessories, and some other stuff regarding the fashion industry.

I also discovered his magic now. He has levitation and maxed creation. Which means that he could either used his powers like Ochako Uraraka , or made stuff out of nowhere like Yaoyorozu Momo.

He's pretty much like an OP shounen protagonist. But alas he was not one. Because remember, this is the world of a shoujo otome game. So he couldn't be the spotlight if he wanted to.

But despite that, he told me about his magic's weaknesses.

One, his creation power can only be used to make items that he already touched in the past. He couldn't use his imagination to make an item that doesn't exist.

For example, if he wants to make a canon of some sort he must touch a real working canon to be the base model of his creation. Then from there he could modify it as anything he wants.

Second, if he gets too emotionally hurt, his levitation powers will lose control and made everything within 5 meters from him float. Including him, and if he doesn't stop it, he would probably ended up hurting himself. Why ? Because his levitation could only be used if he's mentally stable and it costs you to use a load of energy.

Even so,

after all,

"he's a good respectful father". That's what I thought, until he made me wear one of his kid dresses that made him squeal and proceeds to hug me and said

"Oh my goodness ! Are you really my child ? You are too cute for this world. Please don't ever leave my side."

Oh no....
it's another Tamaki.

Goodness, I'm flattered that you are like this dad. But really if I'm not just a child right now, I'm gonna smack you for how embarrassing you are.

That's what I thought when he won't stop hugging me for a solid 5 minutes.

I asked one of his colleagues in his office if he was always like this at work, and they said he's only like this if he meets his family. Funny enough his usual attitude was a 180 degree from this one. His coworkers even said he was like a big cold, scary, and respected boss when he's in his work mode. I didn't believe that until I saw him announcing an official style battle between his models.

Style battle was something like fighting by wearing outfits to be more beautiful than your opponent. And if you win one, you could ask the loser to do one thing for you. As long as it doesn't break the rules of that said place.

I even heard from one of the dialogues in game, that there is a Place where if you win a style battle, you can command anything to the loser without any rules. Even if you told your opponent to kill them selves, they must obeyed to do it. Even if they didn't want to, there's a very powerful magic that forces you to do those actions until you are done with the command. And that magic was set by a powerful owner. Until now, it was said that nobody could defy those kind of magic except the owner themselves.

But enough talking, cause here's the photo of the winners in this styling contest.

My father said today's theme are Simple yet Lively

My father said today's theme are Simple yet Lively. And i think that both of them are really outstanding."