UPDATE NEW COVER !!!

So, i finally made a hand drawn new cover by myself since y'all didn't give me any recommendations.

Old one :

New one :

New one :

The new one is made with ibispaintx, as you can see the character in the new cover is our main character, which is my OC

The new one is made with ibispaintx, as you can see the character in the new cover is our main character, which is my OC. If you want to use this pic, atleast credit me.

For you new readers, WELCOME TO MY LAND FOOLS !

You shall feel a typical untypical otome story here. And why was the cover look all dark and gloomy, unlike the usual shoujou wattpad novels ?.

Huhu, Veterans and up to date readers know why. Nothing is as good as it seems. Don't be misguided by the appearance of a cute little girl.

Anyways for veteran readers, stay tuned and up to date to my stories.

I assure you, the story got longer and longer in future chapters.

Cause I've been thinking on working on a webtoon for this, though it will be a lot of effort by myself :'v. You guys can help and work with me if you want to.... I mean, while we all are still at our homes.

As for you new readers, welcome to my ride of attraction, hope you stay !.

.
.
.
.

All arts except the background of this cover was done by me, so no copyright okay.

Many of the pictures inside this book don't belong to me, but you'll know which illustration/drawings are mine.

My art style kept changing over time.

Follow/watch my YouTube and instagram for video processes of my drawings.

YT : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWh5DtZAS3qRhRDfCzMTDCQ

IG : https://www.instagram.com/p/CAcWVKJgpaZ/?igshid=1ksnkyf38067c

Thanks for your attention !