V2 C 35

A/n : prepare some internet data for seeing the many outfits.

It's almost been a week since she had met the heroine. And there's only 4 days left until her birthday. She didn't think much of it, cause right now, she's preparing herself for a ball. A grand and luxurious ball. The reason she and her family went to Rabbit Kingdom was because of this.

Her father being one of the famous and successful designers that had grabbed the attention of many, was invited to the king of Rabbit Kingdom's birthday. Along with his family of course. Many influential people will be there. The close nobles of Rabbit Kingdom, to the high ranking merchants and country leaders of this world. Most of them will be invited, i said most cause some may be too busy.

The ball will began tonight, and her family is busy with their Choice of clothes. Including some of the servants that will be attending too. To serve the family of course.

The little girl thought that it is indeed a busy week for them. From helping choosing the gifts that fits a man such as the king, learning some etiquette and culture lessons from the Rabbit Kingdom, and finally looking presentable. Her legs is even starting to hurt from all of those additional dancing lessons.

She just hoped that the party will go well, and she hoped that she can further out her connections for the Lumina company. At least, she's glad that her friends will be there. Yurim, Ave, and Eddie will be attending since their families are very famous. And another one, surprisingly, it seems that the heroine will be attending too.

Since their last/first meeting in her house, they haven't talked much about anything else. Even their reincarnation stuff. But both of them have been contacting each other for simple jokes or daily news of each other.

The heroine of course was forced to be brought by the Greedas family, since they are very persistent after they have found out that their risky plan was a failure.

The heroine kept telling her that they're going to kill her with all of those forced etiquette and dancing lessons that she have to learn. The black haired girl would also replied the same way, since she's also in a similar situation like her. The both of them would always laugh it off in the end of the day. The both of them have also promised to meet each other in the party to catch up more.

It was around 4-5 in the afternoon. After some additional preparation, she's finally ready. She have prepared some high quality luminous clothing items and food for the king with the help of the father. Since the king and queen was a long time customer of her dad, they'll surely be happy to receive something new. That's what her father said.

.....

They finally arrived to the ball. Her family was all neatly dressed in gowns and tuxedos. The boys wore dark blue matching tuxedos.

(something like this)

While amora and her mother also wore dresses with a dark blue+gold touch.