C 31 [V2 start]

"Greetings everyone. I'm your regular news anchor reporting in. And you're back in Stylist News !."

" We have some juice for you all, the latest paint company called Lumina is still on fire with their sells !. Ah, you don't know what Lumina is ? Did you live under a rock ?. Lumina is the newest addition to the revolutionary next step in the fashion world."

"What did they do? What did they sell? What makes them so special ?. Simple ! They had actually made a substance that can glow in the dark night."

"What? Just that ?. Ohoho, you don't know how useful it is. Imagine having a cheaper alternative to the more expensive moon stone powder. Plus, it can actually dissolve in any kind of media !. It's safe for food, but it's used mainly for designing glow in the dark outfits."

"And it's only 10 diamonds/bottle folks ! That's right, only 10. Can you believe it ?. They also sold the little package of dust for 2000 gold coins and paper. Not a bad price right ?. Let's go into a dark room to see it in action."
...
"The employee of the store told me to shine the package of dust with light first. You can use any kind of light, but using uv dark light is the best. So, assistant ! Light please !."

"Now let's just turn off the room light, and look at this stuff."

"Well I'll be dammed

"Well I'll be dammed. It really works right ?. What a neat lil thing. Interested now folks ?."

"Bahaha, look at your lil childish faces. I bet you weren't expecting it eh ?. Well, I'll never lie to y'all about this things. It's my job after all."

"However, that's not all. Lumina seems to also sell other kinds of stuff like glow in the dark outfits,food,paintings,accesories,etc. The Lumina company is also a bit mysterious. Like where did they came from, who's their CEO, how did they manage to make the production of these dusts ?."

"Well, i don't know. And buyers of their products never complained about anything. But many have been speculating that the source have been working with the Sonkei House. The Ronaldo's Sonkei House."

"I wouldn't be surprised if that guy is the one who made it. Yet it's not the case though. Many have interviewed him, and he would always deny it clearly. And you know what he said after that ?. He said 'a special person made and came up with this'."

"But who could it be ? We asked. That's the secret. What do you guys think about this ,hmm?."

"Anddd that's all folks. Our time's up and the next Line to the Lumina store is almost full. So I'm gonna catch up with y'all later. I'm your regular news anchor, and you're watching Stylist News. See ya later !."

.......