V 2 C 57

*unedited for any grammar mistakes 🙏

It all happened so fast.

The charming moment between a father and son, quickly became a tense one as the current situation unfolds.

The Tsar, the ruler of Sabercrown is confused, a bit mad, and 100% suspicious of what the child in front of him had just done. The head servant brought the ceremonial chalice towards his hands. And as when he was about to pick it up, the little boy suddenly pulled hard and snatched away his drink.

"Child, what do you mean by this ?. Surely you won't let this sacred ceremony be tainted by your nonsense ?."

"I-I my king, i didn't lie !. The drink in this goblet, it's bad !. It's really really not good !."

The little boy who was currently holding the ceremonial goblet while shaking, spoke whatever he could think of to the king. With his own childish words, one would surely thought that he's just saying nonsense. Even the king thought that this newly found son of his was unreasonable, prolonging his reach to alcohol by another mere seconds. While also causing such a scene in public, making his former headache from the 2nd Prince act up again. Though, as much as he wants to shout at the boy, he kept his emotions down as to maintain his image in public.

"Boy, i demand you to speak clearly as to why are you forbidding me to consume that drink. Are you worried that it will be poisonous ?. Because if you did, you shouldn't be. As you can see, a servant had already tasted a sample of this drink first. And there was no indication of poison in it."

"Besides, the inside part of the goblet is made from silver, if the poison were also to be put on the cup, it will show signs of coloration."

"So by that explanation, what I'm saying is, child, Bravy,"

"Give. Me. The. Goblet."

The king reached out his hand towards the boy in a demanding tone, ordering him to surrender the cup back to his hand and continue the ceremony as if nothing happened. He thought this child will be afraid and stopped his nonsense by giving up the goblet back to him. Yet he was utterly surprised when he saw the next thing that the boy did. The boy tried to ran away with the cup. He calmly commanded the 2 guards at his side to quickly snatch the drink away before the boy spilt it.

The guards managed to hold him back in place, and one of them managed to get his hands on the goblet. Bravy acted weak and surrendered for a moment. But before the guard could brought it further, Bravy elbowed the sides of the other guard with his restrained arm catching him off guard. Ran up to the guard who held the chalice, pulled his clothing really hard to the point his posture was tilted, and finally snacthing away the goblet back to his hands again.

But this time, he didn't hesitate. He will really do what he planned.

"I will prove it to you, by doing this !."

The audience gasped as they watched the boy drank the insides of the goblet.

Bravy drank the drink shakingly as he began to feel the effects of the medicine to work. The king who was shocked by this sudden action, eventually snapped out of it as the next moment he knew, the boy was...

"See ? I told you... It's.... really bad for your majesty.... "

In the end he didn't manage to drink up all of it. In fact, only 1/4 of the cup is all he could withstand for. He stood briefly as he finally could not take the side effects anymore.

He fell, face turning a pale white hue, and fainted without anyone catching his fall. The drink from the goblet on his hand was spilled. And the King finally realized the severity of the boy's claim if it was indeed really poisonous.