V2 C 32

The young girl was really startled when she heard a girly scream from the forest. And after that scream, came along the sound of a rushing body through the bushes. And it's coming closer and closer to her place.

She could even hear the sound of loud "fücks" and "Shït" curse words being shouted at something. Moreover, those words were shouted by the voice of a very young girl.

She didn't know what to do about this, since her legs are still frozen from the shock. And she's still asking 'what in the world was that ?' to herself. But be it instinct or reflexes, when she heard the loud sound of rustling bushes from her side, she quickly backed hef body a bit.

And what a surprise. Cause there's a little girl who came out of the bushes. She actually had jumped from inside it to be more precise. A young little girl.

Imagine this, a strong looking little girl came out from the forest. She brought a gun and a pig ? I guess she's hunting for food.

But not just that, it appears that she was clinging on to her life because she was being chased by something. Look, even her pig looked like it was scared to death. The hunter girl looked so tired because she had dropped her body to the ground from the exhaustion. Until she finally noticed that Amora was there.

In a hurry she said,

"Hide me please ! Hurry ! Let's hide together. Or it will catch up our asses !."

While still being shocked, Amora still obeyed her demand and hurriedly hide the girl, the pig, and herself, inside a giant tree bark that she found.

Not long after, a sound of an angry horse ? Came along. The girls took a peak from the bark, and Amora finally saw what had been chasing the young girl.

"What in the name of god..." Amora

(from the internet)

(from the internet)

"Wtf was that ? I know right ?. It's a Nuckeleavee."

"They are a demon beast that usually came from the sea. Yet why was this one in the forest ?." Amora

"They, they can't hear sounds do they ? But they can feel heavy body movements right ?." Amora

"I know, that's why it's my fault to ran that fast. I'm such a fùcking idiot. And judging from the way that you made sure we didn't move, it seems you're very knowledgeable."

"Ah, I've read about them somewhere in a book before. Aren't they supposed to be the corpses of centaurs that got the taste of mermaid and demon blood ?. Isn't that illegal to bring them back again ?." Amora

"I don't know, but i sure as hell wouldn't want to touch that thing."

"Look, it seems that it's finally running away." Amora