C 8

Day 6-8:

"My mother is home in these 3 days. She promised to spend some time with me, while my little brother is out with my father.

We went to the market, cooked food together, playing dress up and make-up,training some self defense, and read books together.

I found out that my, or Amora's mother, is a bit weird.... for a woman in her 30s.

Before we do all of that stuff together, she always stared blankly at something or have a dead pan face on her before she sees me.

I thought it was fine, and she's probably tired or something. But the servants said she's been like that since she met my father. I thought they were joking, but i asked her myself, and she said it was just her showing her love.

But things got weird when on the 7th day, she teaches me how to cut up some meat. While cutting, she accidentally got a cut on her finger.

Being the good child i am, i quickly rushed and bandaged her finger. She said her thanks, then she asked me to clean up her blood.

So i did that, without asking her anything strangely. And when my job is finished, she said it's not clean enough. And i was slightly confused, because the blood was gone.

She then went to a cabinet to pick up something and came back with 2 medicinal bottles on her hands. She sprayed one of the bottles to the place where her blood landed.

Then she asked me to grab a black flashlight and turn off the room lights. Then she light on the flashlight. And i felt a familiar scene went on my head, as she proceeds to light on to the blood stains.

I was interested at the sight of the now glowing blood stains. It was like my glow in the dark paint that i used in the past.

I asked her what did she used, she said it was a chemical that's specifically used for detecting blood. Called Luminol. And at that moment, i knew something wasn't right. I felt like I'm having a deja vu.

She then explains how to clean up blood Ectra Clean with the use of Hydrogen peroxide. Or in case, the other bottle that she held.

She cleaned up the stains, and proceeds to flash the black light again on top of it. And it was completely gone. The stain, that is.

After doing all of that weird stuff, she then smiled at me with a creepy vibe one. She said "Someday, you'll understand what i have taught you now.".

We then finished our cooking and i went back to my room after finished eating. But I'm really mad at myself. I really felt something familiar to the thing that me and my mother just did.

It's a deja vu that i heavily forget. And I'm really angry now.

Then there's day 8 or today, when my mother asked me to call her mama. So yes, i agreed and called her mama. She was really excited. To the point it's uncomfortable for me.

She told me all about her past dates and acts with my dad when she was younger out of nowhere. Apparently my mother was once a body guard for my father. Also, My pops was an important designer from the Sonkei Duke of Rose Palace. No wonder we are rich.

She met him at her school first, then date,then job,then get married. I was shocked when she told me she always have to carry my dad bridal style whenever he's in danger.

I mean, my mama here does have a lady killer aura that apparently only works on my dad. I wonder if me or my little brother would be the same as her.

But all of that is over now, and I'm waiting for my father and brother's return tomorrow."

______________________________________

Yeah, a bit short cause of 2 am of sudden motivation.