Side Story : A & B

Once upon a time, there lived 2 young girls.

One was called Ara, a good looking black haired young girl with a weird attitude.

The second one was called Bay. A cute looking young girl with an extremely potty mouth.

The both of them lived alone together in the mountains. They never knew where their parents are, but they honestly never care. Since toddlers all they knew was that they have to work together and depend on each other.

Everyday the young girls would do some heavy chores. Such as wood cutting, hunting, cleaning their little wood shed, making traps for monsters, and much more.

The pink haired girl, although looked very fragile and weak, was actually one of the youngest good hunter you could ever find these days. She's very good with nature. Since birth she had always been good at gardening and was always friends with the animals around her.

But that doesn't mean that she won't eat them. In fact, she's fertilizing the garden patch while using a mix of the blood from the monster that she had just brought back. The monster was killed from her gun, beating skills, and her @/x?!# insults.

This girl really valued her life, if she were to get killed, she's never ever going to finish the things on her bucket list.

The black haired girl, although looked quite good(even though not extremely beautiful) and was extremely good at artistic stuff and house chores, was actually an odd ball, and one of the most dangerous types of person that you could find.

She's rather apathetic, she won't feel anything for you unless you gave some meaning to her, she won't even remember your face and name even when you have known her for a month or so. She'll judge and use you based on your usefulness. She rarely felt anything, even caring a little bit for herself. Her emotions will only react when she's interested in something. Basically, she's like a puppet with no master. Just an empty shell that's somehow still alive.

The two of them have regarded each other as sisters, and while their differences might as well be the night and day, they do have a couple of things in common.

Such as how they hate the scorching sun, or how they were liked by certain animals. To the point of the both of them became so unpredictable in both mind and body. Or the fact that the both of them were quite frank and honest when they're not scheming and acting.

Their lifestyle were the same for many years in the future.

That is until they were scouted by an unspkeable group that took anything as their jobs. Ngl, anything. That group made an offer to the girls for a life changing experience. They promised they will guarantee their living necessities if they joined the group.

The girls who had always lived in the mountains, was quite intrigued by their offer of leaving the mountains in exchange for a brand new experience in the outside world.

The girls gave some thought before finally decided to agree and went away with that group. Although they knew they will never live in their shed again, they still couldn't help but felt quite sad for their house to be left. So they asked the leader of the group to burn away their house, their belongings were already brought together after all. And he agreed. After the house was gone, they never looked back again.

And so, years by years go by, and the girls have experienced all sorts of events and jobs. From the good ones to the bad ones or the easiest to the hardest. They've went through it all, sometimes together, sometimes alone.

All kinds of jobs. All of them, even something like being a mercenary or a red light district employee, they've done it all. Not something that's  really new or anything, but yeah. It's probably bad.