C 15

Day 25 :

"Somehow, i felt really bored today. I've already read most of the books here,talk to the servants,play with some toys(?),and did other stuff.

But it wasn't really satisfying, so i tried doing something risky. And by that, i tried to get some phosphor dust to make some 'glow in the dark' paint.

But apparently, that dust was considered as unknown material here. But since the only one who had something similar to it, like a luminol for example, was my mother, i had to gather some courage to ask her. I usually didn't hesitate when i asked someone about something. But since it was this women.... I'm genuinely afraid yet curious about her.

She's kinda mysterious sometimes and acted 180° whenever she saw someone that she cared for. I guess she really did care about me, since she also had that 180° attitude whenever she's with me.

But all i could do was to man up and meet her when she's done with her work. And speaking of her work, if i remember correctly, she's my father's bodyguard.

No wonder why she's always busy along side my pops, cause you know, apparently my pops is very important. That's why he had to be protected at all time, cause

1. He's a famous designer who had talent. Envious people would go after him. While fans would lose their calm if they met him.

2. He's really powerful, and his powers are really useful for everything. So People with bad intentions could kidnap him and took him for granted.

3. He can't do any martial arts or complicated self defense. Cause he's raised in a Duke house full of politicians. But pops is almost immune to poison. You know, the usual noble drama stuff.

4. He's easy to manipulate when he lower his guard down (at least by me and my mother).

And,

5. Since he was that kind of idiot who act instead of think first, he's reckless when he got angry or when someone picked a fight with him.

Yeah,understandable. Plus, my father is a tsundere from my conclusion. So he's gonna be hard to deal with. I still didn't know why she would choose him other than because of his ikemen face,magic, or influential powers. He's like the epitome of daddy issues: the man. From what I've heard, my pops childhood is all about becoming the heir of the Sonkei house's business. Apparently my grandfather always thought that my father's fate was set in stone. But then, pops wanted to become a designer.

Hearing this, made the old man very angry. And thus, my pops was trained even harsher than before. Not allowed to play or do anything fun. Even though there's no restrictions for a man to become a designer/stylist, Rose Palace have just abolished the sexist rule for men 50 years ago. However, many people still believed that men should not do something counted as a 'housework'. Thus, began the struggle for my dad.

But in the end, my father got his way. While my grandfather took the heir rights from him and gave it to my uncle.

My mother said that they haven't interacted with each other for almost 2 years. However she told me that pops is in a good relationship with my uncle and grandma. At least from her point of view.

Anyways, back to the topic. My mother actually gave me some of her luminol and said that i can ask my father to make some 'glow in the dark' liquid with it. I still asked her for the phosphor dust, but she said it's only a specialty from the mines in Spisian.

And since we lived near the borders of Main Plato Island,Rose Palace, Spisian, and Rabbit Kingdom (we have a lot of connections huh), it would take 1-3 months to get a crate full of dust to be sent from Spisian. To be honest, it's just as the same as buying some online stuff from cheap Chinese websites that took too long to be sent.

With that i still accepted her offer since i can wait that long, and i have my father's useful magic beside me.

And when i told him to create another bottle of a 'glow in the dark liquid', he asked me if he can have some of it to do experiments with his designs. I said sure happily since he also made the liquid. And he seems very delighted with my smile. That's also good. Good....

Oh yeah, school starts in a week huh. I have many plans for my sweet revenge. But I'm still a child that needs to learn. I doubt that I'll have some good rest..."

_________________________________

Wow 4 out of 1k+. Thanks. Now get me to 1 so that my mother approves me as a true Asian.