V 2 C 55

* unedited

A girl was standing on an empty space with not much around it.

Was this a dream ?.

Why was everything so bright and blurry ?

But this place seems familiar... But where have she seen this place before- oh.

OH !

That limbo state realm ! The one where she first woke up after being dead just before getting thrown to this world !. The one where that weird caped bastard woke her up from a good sleep.

But anyways, why was it empty ? Where is that weird caped guy ?. And why did she wake up here again ?. What is the purpose to bring her here ?.

....

No answer.

...

Well, if she has to wait first....

She began to search and walk around the realm. The first time she was here, she didn't have the chance to look around or observe anything due to the instant injection of her soul towards Amora's body.

Thinking about it, it's been so long since it happened. Well, it's been like a year and a half as of her current timeline. But, she felt that it all happened so fast. Well, it was indeed very fast, just... She wished that she can fulfill all of the little girl's wishes till her last breath in this body. For as long as she could, till her remaining sanity is gone.

Until she wasn't herself anymore.

Wait... What was she talking about again ?. Was it something important ?. If she can't remember it, it's probably not.

Anyways, there isn't much to see in this space. Though as she walked and walked, she began to see some objects laying around.

For example, a statue of a bird holding a leaf crown that seemed very old, it seems as if it was from the old roman empire era. Or a war helmet from what it seems came from an ancient Chinese kingdom. It was rusty, yet the red feather on top its head was still of good condition.

The further she walked, more and more objects came to her eyes. Yet for now, she only passed them one by one while occasionally looking a bit longer at others, since honestly, she was getting tired. And she thought that maybe it was still nighttime in the real world.

But oh~

Ah. Would you look at that. Isn't that the seat that the caped thing liked to sit on ?.

Seat : *Emits extreme comfiness*

It sure does look nice. He probably wouldn't mind if she slump herself on it, right ?. She realized she was still sleepy.

The young girl took some leisure steps towards the seat, as she slowly sat down and sunk back her body towards the pillow that was on it.

Oh damn, it is soft. It felt as if she's being sucked in by the comfiness of this sinful chair. She has to take some mental notes to the crafting team to make a sofa as soft as this and placed it on her room. Ah, this seat is too effective that it's making her sleepy again.

*snooze*

.....

A while later.

*Distant humming*

A caped figure was humming a strange song that could only be understood by another divine being.

Hey i heard that !.

The caped being was getting closer and closer towards the back of his favorite seat, the only distict thing inside the vast empty space.

You bet i am.