C 14

Day 23:

"I found some interesting history books in the library. It's all about the history of how this world came to fought with fashion instead of all brute and force.

In the game, they explained the history in the simplest ways. Like tbh, It's story is like a One Piece kind of stuff. But instead of pirates, we became stylists and designers.

According to the game and the book, there's a legend of how this world's system was made.

Long ago, there lived a king and a queen who ruled the 3/4 land of this world. They did their job well as leaders and governers for their country.

The king liked to draw and sew stuff even though he was a man. And his works of art are magnificent.

While the queen is obsessed with the beauty of magic. With the addition for the love of pretty things.

Yet they managed to live as a happy couple and great rulers.

But of course, since their area of power is too massive, the 1/4 land that's ruled by other countries are horribly afraid of that kingdom.

They would put their smiles on to negotiate anything with the king and queen, and tried to never ever made one of them mad.

They are also too afraid that if someday, the king and the queen were to have a child that's completely different from them, the world would be put into chaos. So that's why the leaders of those small countries would find a way to prevent them on having a child.

Their methods are questionable. But there was one curse that they haven't tried. And in an risky attempt, they tried it on the Queen.

And they succeed. On the day the queen was 5 months pregnant, she had a miscarriage. It was stated that the methods those rulers used were unknown to the naked eye.

The queen was devastated that her unborn child must suffer a fate like that. While her husband comforted her and said that they can't predict the future, and they can always try again.

The queen agreed, and they tried to have a child in later times. But no matter how many times they attempt to do it, they would fail. And the queen will always be blamed for not having a healthy woumb.

Everything went on like that for years and years, until one day, one guy was sick of it. And that guy was none other than the queen's younger brother. He finally got sick of not having the throne or having a successor to replace him.

He was the one who put all the blame onto his sister while not investigating further on the matter.

The queen who felt even more guilty, grew colder by the day. Not letting anyone to come near her, except her husband. And her husband who also loved her dearly, could only do his best to comfort her and make her feel better. He always told her that it's not her fault. It never was.

But the queen even got more guilty. And one day, she used forbidden magic to make herself fertile and her body to be tougher with the use of crazy methods.

She was also that desperate.

But she failed. And one of the rituals made her lose her life. But that ritual made an epic magic explosion that divided the whole land into parts.
Making the one big chunk of land, into pieces of islands here and there.

With the queen gone, and the huge lost of area, the king became insane. Everyday he would talk to the portrait of his dead wife and made beautiful gifts that she would like. That includes all the clothing,accessories,magic items, to the books that she would like.

Seeing the king in this state, the late queen's younger brother, quickly rose up to popularity and single handedly overthrow the king's reign easily.

After his reign was over, the king became an outcast. But he managed to pursue his dreams of becoming a wandering designer and travel the whole world. That was the last will from his wife. To pursue his dreams.

He traveled from kingdoms to kingdoms, countries to countries,and even roamed the sky and sea once or twice. He was known as a mysterious designer who has the magic hands that could turn anything beautiful.

Many of the people that he met was interested in his work, and managed to told the whole land about his existence as an extraordinary man.

The rulers of the countries at that time didn't really care about him. Until one day, he decided to put a dash of magic into his work.

The king had a special magic that couldn't really be specified into any category. It was also unknown of what he could be fully capable of, but everything he touched, will get an amazing upgrade. Though, it will only work on clothing or non living objects.

The same rulers who once hated him and his wife, now had taken a liking to his talent without knowing who he truly was.

And since the king was an ordinary civilian now, he could only accept the requests of those rulers in the hopes of not getting his head chopped off.

He fulfilled their requests of ridiculous designs and materials for their rooms,outfits,and other stuff. He was the best at his work. He was approved as the King magician of 'creativity'.

So, it wouldn't be a surprise if he was eventually commanded to make some weapon of mass destruction in his works.

And he did. He made 6 of them. Suits of gorgeous designs with immense power. The ability to control the world could be achieved if one were to have the whole collection.

We all know this will cause greed to arise in between those rulers. Including the late queen's brother.

But the king knew the outcome first before anyone else, so he secretly sealed all of the suits in different places. The only one who knew about those places was the king. And the rulers who found out about this became outraged.

Soon the countries wage war to one another in an attempt to collect all of those suits. Many lives, materials, and precious things were lost.

This war was later called as the " Devil's Pursue " cause it even caused many destruction in the world.

As for the king.... he suddenly vanished, and was claimed presumably dead.

But his legacy still lived on till this day. Since his creations were always claimed as "Spectacularly magnificent!", many people assumed that if they searched for his suits, they could gain fame,power, and money.

And that's why I said it's like the story of One Piece. For great treasures that held immense power, people quickly threw away their jobs. And became stylists and designers, in the hopes of finding those suits.

But do you know why this was a legend ?. Cause this story was made over a 1000 years ago in this world.

No wonder why only some people would believe it now."

____________________________

A/N:
I'm sorry i posted this late. It was supposed to be posted 3 days ago. And here we are, in the far future.

*ahem*(speaks the forbidden furry language)

SoWWy uWU,

FoRGiVe mE Uwu !.

UwU

.....

I've seen some stuff this week. Spare me.