Updates and information

Sorry if i didn't post anything for 2 weeks. You know, final final exams. Growing up, deciding your Future and all that stuff.

Thanks, i tried and i hate it. Please sir new president, abolish these exams in the future.

I beg you.

But for now, the news regarding the updates. I'm gonna start to post regularly in a week or a couple of days later from now.

This month is pretty stressful, but i survived. I guess...

I just hope that all of my grades are over 80. Really, i only wished that. Since i only got 6th place in the Drawing contest last week, i felt kinda down. But hey, at least i got a trophy tho. And there was like, more than 20 people. Since it's like 1 part of a State.

However, i wished i could've done better.

*sighs*

Anyways, thank y'all for reading and liking this book. It makes me happy whenever i saw your comments in this book. Ah... The satisfaction of your creation being acknowledged and appreciated...

*clicks* Noice.

Now That, i like that. Really. No sarcasm.

Well then, this was just a short note. I don't think i will delete it though. After all, some day, i want to look back at my own progress. And notes like this are part of it. It's the fun of an author.

Oh, and one more thing. I'm sorry, but i had to do it to y'all.

WEBCOMICS INVITATION CODE : 4WM6SB

MANGAROCK INVITATION CODE : DAPW

Use it please, I'm the kind of trash that won't pay more than 5 bucks.

Damn, am i more shameless than those 'black-bellied miss' novels ?

Maybe.

Maybe that's why i really want to root my pho-

Ahem, anyways, goodbye. And stay on for the continuation.