Epilogue: Illusion

Thea's POV

Paris. That moment he was on his knee, with the ring. It felt like he was proposing, it was so nice.

"Paris?" I ask him, my head on my shoulder. He gets up and looks at me, "You don't want to?"

"I never said that, " I say looking in his eyes, "Its just, a big step."

He shrugs, "Not really, I mean, you traveled America with us this summer."

I smile, "True, its gonna add to our story."

He's way older than me though. He's 20 and I'm 15, ALMOST 16 THOUGH, JANUARY 3RD HAH.

"Our story, " he repeats, "how long does this story go?"

I look at his eyes, "I don't know, where do you want it to go?"

He holds my hand, "I want it to go far. To the end."

"Really?"

He smiles, "I love you."

I turn away, "It could be young love."

He frowns, "Only if you think it is, do you?"

Young love.

Definition: love that has formed usually at a young age. Most of young love does not last to adulthood.

"No, I've never loved anyone as much as you." I say

"I think Paris is the right way, to find out if our love is real," He says "So what do you say? Paris?"

This is the beginning of our love, the beginning of our story. Our love story. It may be dumb, but dumb love is what happens, with young love.

I look at him in his eyes, I truly think he's the one. I love him to death, and I think that if our live ends, it'll be death that separates us.

I sigh, but smile, knowing our book is about to begin. "Our book" in other words, our story.

"Ok."

A/N
Did you honestly think I would leave it at that?? You guys should know me better than that.

OKAY SO FOR NOW, This is the end. I have other books I'm writing and one of them I'm super proud of, hope you guys get to read them!!

Okay so guys thanks so much for reading this story, it really sucked in the beginning but I think you could see how much I've grown as a writer through this book. So yeah, I love you all soo much!!

Xx Meli.