Eating.

Thea's POV

God Ashton is so cute. This is gonna be tough talking to him, I need to make a move.

"Thea you wanna sit in the living room or the dining room?" Em asks as she walks back in the room.

"It doesn't really matter Emily, wherever is fine."

"Let's go eat on the couch then." She finalizes.

We walk over to the living room and sit down. Emily and I are sitting on one couch, while Ashton and Luke on the other. Calum and Michael are happily on the floor.

"Here you go Thea!"

She hands me a whole pizza, pepperoni, my favorite!

Ashton's POV

This is the real test. I hate when girls don't eat in front of guys. I don't know, it's just, awkward.

"So Thea, tell us about yourself," I ask, trying to make conversation.

"Well, my real name is Theanna but everyone calls me Thea. My parents are divorced and I live with my mum. I can be really shy at first but I can be very loud and crazy when u get to know me. And I like writing, singing, and pizza."

"Nice." I laugh.

"Yea." She says while eating.

"Do you play any instruments?"

"Um I have a guitar in my bedroom but I don't really know how to play it. So no, but I've always wanted to play the drums."

"I can teach you sometime if you'd like," I ask, A little too forward Ash??! I mentally punch myself.

"That'd be so cool!" She says surprisingly.

"Emily, what did you want to ask Thea?" Luke asks, we were having a moment there!

"Oh yeah! Thea, so Luke kinda invited me to go to America with him for the tour next month, and I have an extra ticket, do you want to come?"

She has this look on her face, oh please say yes!

"I'd love to! The only thing is my mum, She's super overprotective, but I'll ask her! I'll beg her if I have to." She chuckles.

"Okay I'll go with you, you know she always says yes when I'm there!" Emily offers.

"Yea, that'd really help Em, thanks."

And with that, she finishes her box of pizza.