C+M

Calum's POV

He stole my idea. Taking Ally to the fair. I still decide to take Miranda there anyways. She has this fun personality, I think she'll have fun.

I text her and tell her to get ready. She texts back saying "OK" with a winky emoji. So cute. I decide to borrow Luke's car without telling him, he'll be mad but oh well.

Miranda's POV

I don't like getting all dressed up. Hopefully he won't take me somewhere really fancy, then I'll be underdressed.

I walk into my small closet and decide to wear something not too dressy but not too casual.

I grab a pair of white skinny jeans, wait, knowing me, these jeans will have a stain before we even get to wherever we're going.

I walk back in there and grab some regular skinny jeans, wait, that's too casual!

I look around my small closet, what about a skirt? What if it's windy? I get frustrated and fall on my bed.

Ding Dong

Oh my gosh Calum's here!

"Just a moment!!!" I yell.

I run to the door. Before I open I make sure I'm wearing something. Sweats. Great.

I sigh and open the door.

Calum looks me down and up and smiles.

"Did you forget?"

"No! I didn't. I just don't know what to wear! I've been looking FOREVER but I can't find anything PERFECT! I'm just so stressed out."

He strokes my hair as I lean in to him.

"Its OK Mirmaid, calm down. Hey, how about we just stay here. You can stay in your sweatpants and I'll make some popcorn and we could watch a movie. How does that sound?"

I smile at him, "Perfect."

"Good, you stay here and set up any movie you want. I'll go make popcorn."

I get up and look for a movie. Hunger Games? No, Twilight? Maybe, OMG THE FAULT IN OUR STARS!!!! Yass. I grab it and put it on. Calum comes back with popcorn and sits down on the couch. I decide to lay down.

I put my head in his lap. The movie starts and he starts stroking my hair with his fingers. Its so relaxing.

"Cal?"

"Yea?"

"I like this."

He smiles, "Me too."

"Can we do this more often?"

"Anything darling."

I smile, he called me darling.

"I love you." Did I really just say that?"

He laughs, "I love you too."