Daddy's Girl

Thea's POV

Tonights the last show! I'm super excited. We're gonna go off with a bang.

Miami is definitely the best place to end it. I like Miami because it reminds me of home. Its so warm even in October.

"Ready for an awesome show Ash?" I ask him

"Thea. Its 7 in the morning. Can't you sleep a little longer?"

"Nope." I say while sitting down. I had already gotten dressed.

I was wearing a blue jumpsuit. I had bought it in Texas with Em. Well, its not a jumpsuit, more like a romper because it ends around mid-thigh. It was blue with lace on top.

I had my white thongs on, or sandals as they call it here.

I decided to do something a little different with my hair, I parted it a little towards the right of my head and got a little section and braided it. I placed it down with a few bobby pins and added a white flower for decoration.

I thought I looked nice, for this occasion.

"Ash let's go. Its our last show!"

"Our?" He says laughing.

"Yesss I was part of this too! I supported you!"

He chuckles as he gets out of bed and heads to the bathroom.

You see, you would think because I'm his girlfriend, I'd get to see him naked. Well, no.

He's very protective of me. He would never let me see him naked. I mean, yeah I've seen him shirtless a few times, but that's really it.

He comes out of the bathroom fully dressed and his hair wet from the quick shower he took.

He comes and messes up his hair in front of the mirror and then turns to look at me.

"Does it look okay?"

I smile, "You need to drum a bit, then your hair will be perfect."

He chuckles, "We have soundcheck at 1. We can do whatever you want until then."

"I really want to walk on the beach."

He looks at me, "Let's go then!"

We walk out of the room and quickly walk to the elevator.

"Where do you think you're going?" We hear behind us.

We turn around and see Rob standing there, arms crossed.

"Um, uh we're just uh, going to the gym! Its the bottom floor you know." I say.

"Mmm hmm. And your going to work out in those clothes?"

I look down at my clothes, "Ye-Yes."

"Nice try, you two know you can't go out without a bodyguard."

"Rob, just this once please? Its 7 in the morning, nobody's going to be at the beach anyways."

He sighs, "Okay just this once, but Ashton, if anything goes wrong, call one of us up."

Its like a broken record, STOP IT THEA.

I smile and hug Rob and then we walk out.

We take one of the cars we have, its a Range Rover and drive to the beach. He's right, there's not a lot of people there.

We get off and start walking. Its so pretty here. The sand is white, clear almost and the water is crystal blue. I could just stay here forever.

"So, we're going home soon." He says.

I nod.

"Are you excited? Sad?"

"I guess."

"Thea why are you so quiet all of a sudden?"

"Nothing, its just that I've had such an awesome time, that I don't want to go back home. Its so boring."

He nods, "On the upside you get to see your family."

"My mom." I say.

"Oh, yeah."

It stays silent for a while, we're still walking down the beach.

"Thea, what happened to your dad?"

I knew this was coming. I don't like to talk about it with anyone, but I guess its fine with him.

"He died." I say.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't-"

"No, its fine. A drunk driver hit him. He was coming back from work, the funny thing was, he was telling me about drunk drivers that morning. He told me how his friend got killed by one. I was waiting for him to come home, I was 6. "

"You don't have to-"

"He never came home. I was 'Daddy's little girl' His only child. He used to spoil me, buy me the prettiest dresses, best toys, everything I wanted. But you know the one thing I remember most about him?"

He looks at me.

"His hair. I know it sounds stupid, but Ash, when I look at you, its kind of like looking at a younger version of my dad. He had your exact hair. And you know the craziest thing?"

We stop walking, and he stares at me.

"He was a drummer."