Canada

Emily's POV

"Em! Emily! Em wake up look!! We're here!"

I woke up to Luke shaking me. Damn can't a girl sleep?

"What?"

"We're Here!"

"Oh, did I sleep the whole way?"

"Yea but so did everyone else."

I look around and see Thea leaning against Ashton her head on his shoulder. Aw they look so cute. And then there's Cal and Mikey, with their mouths wide open. They're gonna catch a fly....

Ashton's POV

She looks so pretty when she's sleeping. So peaceful. When am I gonna tell her how I feel about her? I hope she likes me back.

"Ladies and gentlemen we have arrived, it is 6:34 pm. Thank You for flying with us."

I shake Thea awake.

"Thea? Wake up sleeping beauty. We're here, wake up!"

She flutters her eyes open and yawns.

"Let's go then!"

I laugh and we get up.

We follow Luke and Emily and head off. I flick Michaels forehead to wake him up, he has a spasm and hits Calum with his hand. Haha. Calum wakes up.

"We're here sleeping beauties! Get Out."

Thea laughs and we get off the plane.

We grab our luggage's and go to the car...thankfully there's not any paparazzi, we're in the private side of the airport. We hop in the car and I sit next to Mikey and Cal. Thea sits in the back with Luke and Emily.

"So what's the plan bro?"

"We're going to the hotel and we need to meet up with the 1D guys to discuss the show next week...and Liam and Louis brought their girlfriends, I'm sure you 2 will get along fine." He tells Thea and Emily.

We drive to the hotel (the same one as the 1D guys) There's extra security and of course extra fans. We wave at them from the car and they start screaming. I love that.

"OK get off guys," Rob says. He's our main tour manager. And a bodyguard.

He goes checks us in the hotel. We head up to our room, 15th floor same one as the other guys. Of course that floor is off limits to anyone else. Its packed with security.

"I better text my mom to tell her I'm here."

"Go ahead Thea"

"Emily, I thought you would like to share a room with Thea. Michael Calum Ash and I get our own room. The thing is Eleanor and Sophia may share the room with you."

Shoot, I wanted to be in the same room as Thea.

"Shouldn't they be with their boyfriends?"

"They wanna meet you."

"Oh, OK. Are they here already?"

"Nope, only Niall, Zayn and Harry are...the other guys took a different plane."

"Ok."

"Go get settled in."

"K."

"Emily I'll go get Thea, to make sure she's OK."

I go to check on Thea

"Ow!"

"I'm so sorry. I didn't see u."

"Its OK Ash. "

"Just wanted to check on you."

"Oh I'm OK! Haha who am I sharing a room with?"

"Emily and possibly Liam and Louis' girlfriends."

"Oh OK, "

"Yea lets go?"

"Yea."

She smiles and we walk back.