Drunk in Love

A/N Hey guys so a few days early cuz I was excited, by the way I make chapters like all weird. I don't plan it, it just happens so this was one of my craziest chapters yet.

Also if you can check out my other book Let Me Fix You (Zayn Malik Fanfic) that would be awesome (that ones for more mature people cuz of trigger warning but yea :)

Anyways, heres the chapter! Xoxox Meli

Cam's POV

"Surprise!"

"Can! I missed you!"

"Missed you too love."

We hug tightly as Thea watches on, "Aw, how sweet. You guys are to cute." She says.

"Thea, nice to see you too. I see you've chosen the 'rocker' style." I say.

She smiles and gives me two thumbs up.

"You look beautiful Em,"

"Thanks, not too bad yourself."

I straighten my tie I'm wearing. I put it over a red flannel, I look kinda silly but its my style.

"Where are you sitting?" Em asks

"Right behind you." I say smiling.

"Really?! Yay!" She hugs me.

We talk a little more until we see people starting to enter.

"Ladies and gentlemen the show will be starting in 20 minutes so if you could please take your seats." the announcer says.

"Better take your seat" I say to Em

She smiles as she sits down.

Emily's POV

I sit down and watch Cameron sit right behind me. I smile at him then look forward.

"Damn Em can you stop looking at him for a second?" Thea asks.

"Nope!" I say excitedly.

"Of course not," she mumbles.

We watch all the stars arriving. We say hi to the people we know and shake hands with a lot of them.

"Hi nice to meet you Emily right? I'm Austin."

Austin Freaking Mahone. Dying.

"Ye-Yea, nice to meet you! Such a big fan."

He smiles "Ahah I'm actually going to be sitting right next to you."

"Really? Cool! I guess I'll let you take your seat." I say, he smiles and walk to his seat.

"I'll also be sitting next to you."

I look up to see who was talking to me.

"Luke. I know. You're so tall. I just noticed that. How tall are you?" I ask curiously.

He just smiles and shakes his head, "I'm not that tall!"

"Yes you are your like a giraffe!" Michael says.

We all laugh.

"Ladies and Gentlemen the show will start in 3, 2, 1"

"Welcome to the 2014 Teen Choice Awards hosted by...."

I zone the announcer out as I look back at Cam. He sitting with Nash and Matt. He smiles at me and mouths Love You.

I just smile and look forward again.

The whole show went by pretty quick. The guys got up about half-way through the show to perform. I stood up and watched then clapped so loud when they were done.

They sang Amnesia and it was amazing. They later won an award for something. I honestly don't remember. It was all such a blur to me afterwards.

After the show we all split up.

"Emily the guys and I have to go to an after party in Hollywood, you wanna come?"

"Actually Luke, Cameron invited me to another after party at his place, is it OK if I go with him?"

He stands there, thinking.

"I guess, but I'll pick you up at 1."

"OK thanks Luke!" I hug him and go with Cameron waiting by his limo.

"Let's go love." He gestures me to get in the car and then he gets in.

Its only him, Matt, Nash, Jack and Jack and Hayes. And they're dates. We have a great time in the limo, we dance and go crazy.

I miss Thea, we always go together in everything. She went with Ashton now. I feel sad but happy I'm doing something on my own.

"Shit." I hear Cam mumble.

"What?"

"Paps, sorry Em."

"Why? They're just paps."

"You'll see tomorrow. Just walk with your head down I'll try to cover you."

I nod and we walk inside the house.

It was huge. There were already people in there dancing. We walk in an we're greeted by everyone.

"Wanna dance?" Cam asks.

"Sure."

We dance for a while before someone comes up to me.

"Hey you want a drink?" He says holding up his beer.

"Um no thanks!"

"Oh come on! You're having a great time just one!"

I shake my head no. That's wrong, Luke would get mad, he's not even legal to drink yet.

"Come on let loose!"

What could possibly go wrong? I think to myself.

I take the beer and drink it. It was actually good. I have no idea where Cameron went. I decided to go sit somewhere. Another guy offers me a beer, eh, I drank one and I felt fine, two would be the same.

I kept drinking. I checked my phone to see what time it was, 12:35. Luke wouldn't be here for a long time, he wouldn't notice me drinking.

"Emily?! What are you drinking?" Cameron asks.

"This guy offered me a beer, so I took it. Don't worry I'm fine."

He strokes his hair with his hand, "Em your brothers gonna kill me."

"Chill out don't worry babe! Everythings gonna be fine!" I say.

I kiss him and hug him tight.

He kisses me back and I giggle.

"Drunk in love" he whispers in my ear as I giggle.