Done

Harry's POV
"Where the heck are they?"

"They probably are on their way, calm down," I say

"How can I calm down?! Their supposed to be on in 15. We're gonna have to go on late if they don't show up in 5 minutes." Paul says.

He's really worried, he's in charge of getting everyone here on time, I feel bad for him, having to deal with 9 idiots and the girls.

I tried running away yesterday. I ran really fast, hoping they wouldn't catch me, but then I got to the fence, and there was no way. I had to go under the fence. I got on the floor but then they caught me. Paul threw me over his shoulder then gave me the biggest conversation about how running away is dangerous.

I kind of figured how to be left alone,

"Hey Paul, want to hear a joke?"

"Harry no shut up."

"Knock Knock"

"Harold stop"

"Knock Knock" I say

"Bye." He says and walks out.

I didn't finish my joke. Oh well, at least I'm alone.

"Hey bro what you doing?" Zayn says walking in with Niall Liam and Louis behind him.

I sigh. I only wanted one hour. One hour without anybody. Is that too much to ask for? Wait, I know how to clear a room.

"Knock Knock"

"Oh no." Zayn says, with that, he and Louis and Liam walk out.

"Who's there?" Niall says excitedly.

"Little old lady."

"Little old lady who?" He says

"I didn't know you can yodle!"

He laughs so hard, "Thank you! Thank you, I'll be here all week. But I've better go now, goodbye!" I say walking out.

I go and find another dressing room, I didn't check who's it was, but I just went in and sat on the floor with my phone.

Emily's POV

"LETS GO GUYS WE'RE LATE!"

That was Rob. We're late as always. Ashton and Thea went to the beach and got mobbed. They were fine for a while, but then Ashton called saying they were at the beach surrounded by 300 girls.

Rob sent down security and they just barely got here.

"I knew I shouldn't have let you oh without security....."

I zoned out, not wanting to hear the, 'You did wrong, don't do that again blah blah blah talk.'

We finally get to the last stadium, on the last day of tour. We get out of the car fast as the guys run backstage to get their hair done.

I walk with Thea to our seats on the floor of the stadium. We hadn't watched a show in a while. But today, since it was the last show, we wanted to watch it one last time.

Fans started screaming when we walked by which caused the whole stadium on the opposite side to stand up to catch a glimpse of us.

It was so cool seeing them all stand up. A few minutes after sitting, the show starts, an you automatically notice something.

When my brothers sad, he gets quiet, more than what he already is. Normally for every show, he goes out on the catwalk and gets the audience to clap. Today, he just waved and stood at his normal spot.

In his turtle costume. Only this band would perform in those costumes. Luke's face looked sad, and it was only him, Michael Cal and Ash looked so energetic. Ash even broke his drum. They stopped towards the middle of the show to fix it.

During Amnesia, Luke forgot to sing. He kept looking out in the crowd, he looked lost. Cal went over to sing with him, but he still looked unhappy. He looked through the crowd and his eyes landed on me.

I give him a small smile, and mouthed, "smile." He did for a bit, then stopped.

"Lucas Hemmings, what is wrong with you?!" Michael says.

Everyone laughs and Luke just smiles,

"Are you sad its over today Luke?" Ash asks him

"Yeah, sorry if I seem down guys, its just that we've gotten so used to being with 1D and this is probably our last show with them, which makes me kind of sad."

The audience goes 'Awwee' and Mikey and Cal go and hug him.

"Wait! I want to hug too!" Ash says getting up from his drum set.

"No go away we don't like you!" Mikey tells him.

He comes anyways and they give a group hug. Then out of nowhere, Harry Liam and Niall come out from the back and give them a hug.

And then Zayn and Louis come out from stage right and jump on top of them. Then 1D's band comes and jumps in as well.

Later, Eleanor and Sophia join in. Thea and I look at eachother saying, "Why aren't we there?" We run backstage and run onstage with them.

We all hug for the longest time, the audience still screaming.

"Hey Luke, we got a surprise for you!" Ash says.

He points to the right and Rory comes out on her skateboard.

She falls in Luke's hands and he smiles.

"Nice falling into you again" she says.

Luke smiles and kisses her. The audience screams, and I look out to see them.

My jaw drops, and start shaking, I totally forgot about my stage fright. Luke comes behind me and rubs my back, "Its okay" he says.

I smile at him and all of us, Ashton Michael, Calum, Sophia, Eleanor, Louis, Liam, Niall, Harry, Zayn,  the 1D band, Thea, Rory Luke and I stand there. Hands over eachothers shoulders, looking out at the sea of people, the fans. Some of us in tears.

We stand there in silence, except for the roar of the crowd.

And we just stand there, blessed to do what we do and have people who like it.

And stand there happy, that we're done.