Thea's Mom

Emily's POV

That night went pretty well. Ash and Thea looked happy talking to each other. They would be so cute together!

"Emily!!!"

"What? What did you say?" I ask, coming out of dream world.

"You always do that!" Thea whines.

"Do What?"

"Zone off when I'm talking to you!"

"Sorry Thea..." I apologize.

"Its okay, I was saying that my mum would let me go if there's an adult."

"Oh well, my mums not going but there will be extra bodyguards because Luke may be little over-protective."

"That'll work too." She laughs.

We get to Thea's house and walk inside, her mum is in the living room reading.

"Hi mum!"

"Hi Theanna, well hello Emily! I expect your mum knows your here?"

"Yes she does, we actually came to ask you something...."

"Anything love," she says looking up from her book.

"Well before you say no, I would like you to listen to everything we have to say,"

"Go ahead."

"OKay, Well my brother just got back from the European leg of the where we are tour, they're opening up for One Direction, and they will be going to America next month. So when my brother came home, he brought me a present. They were two airplane tickets to go with them. So I was wondering, if maybe, Thea could go with us."

Her face was expressionless. It was blank. Oh no. Please say yes!

"Well, That is a very big decision. How long will it be?"

"About 2 months.." I answer nervously.

"Thea what do you have to say?"

I glance over at Thea, fidgeting with her fingers, "Mum, I really would love to go! I know its a big step but please?"

"Emily how protected will she be?"

"Very, I mean my brother got me 4 bodyguards just for me, Thea will be just as safe."

"I don't know girls. This is very big...."

"Please Mum! I promise to be good for the next few weeks!"

"Umm. OK BUT JUST BE SAFE!"

"OH MY GOODNESS MUM I LOVE YOU SO MUCH I PROMISE YOU WON'T REGRET THIS." Thea says running to her mum giving her the biggest hug.

"Okay Thea, on one condition,"

"What mum? Anything."

She looks back down at her book, "You bring me something from New York."