Understand?

A/N This chapter is dedicated to my friend who sometimes doesn't understand what I'm trying to say. but ily. Love u Mirmaid.

Thea's POV
I hope Emily understands. She could be so stubborn sometimes. But, she's my best friend. We have to make up.

I'm sitting on the edge of the bed, waiting for her. She can't stay out there forever.

She then walks in.

She looks at me and was getting ready to go back.

"Emily! Wait!"

I run and grab her wrist before she leaves.

"I have NOTHING to say to you."

"But I do."

She stares at me and I take her to the bed.

"Sit."

She sits and still looks unhappy.

"Emily, I'm gonna tell you everything what happened, but you have to let me finish before you say anything k?"

She nods.

"Emily, last night, I was bored so I went through Twitter. I read some tweets to me, because my notifications were blowing up. There was a picture of the guys , you and me coming out of the airport, and well I guess they found me on Twitter."

"There was super nice comments like , "OMG you're so pretty!" but there was also mean ones. One that really hurt me said something like "UR mom doesn't want you, your dad left you! Nobody wants u! " Em, those really hurt me."

She stares and looks sorry.

"After reading them, I kinda believed them. I felt bad and I wanted to talk to you but you were asleep, so I went to Ashton's room. I talked about it with him but ended up falling asleep next to him. And then Rob and you saw me. Nothing happened between me and him. That's really all I wanted to say."

She keeps staring.

"If your mad, I understand."

"Thea, I'm sorry. I didn't know what happened. I overreacted and was in shock to see u there."

"So your not mad?"

She chuckles, "I could never stay mad at you."

We hug, "We should get ready."

"For what?"

"Well, my brother your boyfriend and their band mates have an interview in less than 2 hours!"

"And you wanna go with them?"

"I don't WANT to but Luke refuses to leave us alone."

We laugh, "Where's Eleanor and Sophia?"

"They left earlier with the One Direction guys, they're WAY busier than us."

"Aha just wait, in a few months, they'll be just as big as One Direction."