Leaving

Michael's POV

We're done! Everything's finally finished. We finally get to go back home.

I've been so eager to go home to see my mum and dad.

"Now boarding, flight 324 to Sydney"

We're finally leaving.

Luke's POV

I know Emily doesn't want to go home, but I promised to her we'd do this again very soon. Management has already scheduled a tour for next year, nobody knows but us.

Except this time, we're gonna take her to Europe. Everythings ending but a new chapter is just beginning.

"10 hours!!! I'm gonna die!" She says whining, again.

"Stop whining! We'll be home soon, besides, you sleep almost the while time."

"But what if I get hungry?" She asks

"They have food on plane Em."

"Oh thank god or else I would've really died."

I laugh at her, she's so annoying sometimes.

We get on to board the plane and get escorted to first class, we can't ride with everyone else because it may cause "commotion" . I don't really understand that, I mean, only a few people would want autographs or pictures, then they'd all sit.

I take my seat in between Thea and Emily. Emilys taking out all her things from her carry on that she needs to "survive".

Her iPod, IPhone , rubber band, notebook and coloring book.

"You ready Em?"

"Y-yeah. I think. Oh wait I forgot my earphones" she says getting up again.

I sigh but chuckle, "Ready?" I say as she sits

"Yes!"

She gets everything set up next to her, "Hold this please." She says while handing me her coloring book.

It was Elmo themed. She's so childish.

"Okay gimme." She says snatching it away.

"All settled yea?"

"Yes Luke I'm ready I can survive this ten hour flight."

"Okay." I say smiling.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Ashton's POV

"Ladies and gentlemen, we will be arriving to our destination in 10 minutes please make sure your seated, Thank You for flying with us."

I put my hands up and stretch, we've been sitting in this plane for such a long time. I look over at the other ones, Michael and Calum are playing a thumb war, Luke is trying to wake up Emily and Thea's just sitting here, awake and looking at me.

"Ready to go home?" I ask her.

She shakes her head no .

"Why not?"

"My mum doesn't know about you." She answers nervously.

I put my arm around her shoulder, "I'm pretty sure everything will be fine. Your mum seems like a great person."

"She doesn't like men in the house, there's a reason she's divorced." She answers.

It gets me a little worried, but I shake it off and smile at her, "Well I'm not a man yet, I'm a boy at heart." I answer.

She laughs, "I know you are."

We get off the plane, some yawning, others stretching. We get off and as we get off, we walk over to the baggage claim.

"Ashton, Ashton! Over her big smile!"

"What the actual-"

"We're sorry boys we couldn't keep them outside there's a law they could be in this public area." A lady says.

I sigh and keep Thea close, "Don't listen to them babe, you're perfect."

She buries her head in my chest.

We grab our luggage then walk over to the car outside when we hear, "5SOS, 5SOS, 5SOS, 5SOS."

There's fans, we take a minute to sign autographs and take pictures. Even Emily and Thea do it, fans so excited to see them.

I like fans better than paps, I mean who doesn't? They're so much nicer and welcoming than them.

We wave goodbye to everyone as we get in the car. The car was supposed to take us to this more "private" place to meet our families. Where there would be no fans and paps.

"How much longer Rob?"

"7- 8 minutes lads."