TCA Shopping

Luke's POV

After talking with Emily, I decide to treat her with a shopping spree. Not that she needed it after wasting almost 1000 dollars in New York.

I shake it off and continue walking. We were walking down Beverly Hills with Rob and Vic, our security.

"Thanks Luke for this, you didn't need to."

"I wanted to Em."

We walk into this girly store. Lots of dresses and girly stuff. It wasn't that full, there were like 10 people there.

"I'm gonna go look around and try some stuff on, you tell me if it looks OK, K?"

"Yeah I'll just sit with Rob and Vic."

She smiles and walks off. I love seeing my sister happy. Now that I think about it, Before coming with me to America, she almost never smiled. Sure she may give a smile once in a while, but it wasn't real.

Now I know how her real smile looks like. I think to myself. I look over an see her looking at some racks of dresses. I feel really lucky to have a sister like her.

I take out my iPhone and return some texts I haven't answered back and go on Twitter.

"@Luke5SOS Seeing  @EmilyHemmings happy makes me happy :)"

I put away my phone and see that Emily wasn't there anymore.

"Where'd she go?" I ask Rob

"Relax, she went to the dressing rooms, we've got an eye on her."

I let out a sigh, i'm too stressed out. I then see Emily walk over with a short floral dress, very pretty but too short.

"What do you think?" She asks,

After looking into her big eyes, I let the length of the dress go.

"Its beautiful. Remember we're going to the Teen Choice awards soon? You need a dress."

She looks at me, "Wait, i'm going too?"

I nod yes and she smiles.

"Oh my gosh Luke I can't believe it! I'm so excited! I need a dress!"

She runs back to the dressing room and slams the door.

I chuckle and go back to my phone.

A few minutes later the door opens to the front of the store. In walks Thea and Ashton.

Ashton looks at me and giggles, "Luke what are you doing in a women's store?"

I laugh with him, "Emily's picking out a dress for the awards."

"That's why I brought Thea."

We continue talking until both of the girls come out.

Emily's wearing a blue dress that's short in the front and long in the back. The top of it has sparkles and the bottom looks very smooth like silk.

Thea on the other hand, is completely opposite.

Its a black, one shoulder, tight fitting dress with sparkle everywhere. I look over at Ash and he's just sitting there with his mouth open.

"Is this OK Luke?" Emily asks me.

"Emily, you look beautiful. Do you like it?"

She smiles and nods.

"We'll take it then."

"Ash, you like?" Thea asks.

Ashton just nods, he's speechless.

We laugh and walk to pay.

"Your total is $743.99."

Oh my gosh, its ok Luke. I hand her my card and pay for the dress.

Thea and Ashton walked over to buy some shoes for her dress. She comes back with red stilettos with black spikes on the heel. Damn Thea has shown us a way different side to her.

We wait for them to pay and we walk out of the store together.

A/N

I know the TCA's were like a month ago but just pretend lol. Thanks for 4K! Xxx Meli