Thinking

Luke's POV

Im really nervous about LA. Emily and Thea usually like to go out shopping, of course with the bodyguards, but still it's dangerous. Downtown LA is really dangerous, last time we were here, we were in an interview and there was a man outside the building with a gun, saying he was gonna kill us.

I really don't want anything to happen to her.

"Emily,"

She was sleeping.

"Em," I shake her a little.

She opens her eyes a little. I change my mind, I don't want her to be scared.

"What did you want Luke?"

"Nothing, go back to sleep."

Emily's POV

I wake up and check my phone, 2:12 pm. How long have I slept?

I look around and see another bed Thea's sleeping on it. I decide to text Luke.

Me

Luke where am I?

Luke

In your hotel room silly. Come over to my room. Ask Rob where it is.

I get out of my bed and walk out quietly, not wanting to wake up Thea. 

"Where do you think your going?"

I look up at Rob, "Luke's room please!"

He smiles and I put up my hands. He swings me over his shoulder and carries me a few rooms down. He opens the door and drops me on Luke's bed.

"Thanks Rob, here's your tip."

I hand him a quarter.

"Gee, thanks." He says walking out. 

I wave at him and I hear Luke laugh behind me. I turn around and see him laying down texting.

"Who you textin " I say trying to sound cute.

"Rory."

"Nice." I say and decide to walk around the room. 

I walk for a while then decide to just lay on the ground. I stay there for a few minutes until Luke finally notices me.

"What are you doing on the floor?" 

"Thinking." 

"About what?"

"Life."

He gets off the bed and lays on the floor with me.

"What about life?"

"I was just- eh it doesn't matter."

"Tell me!" He whines.

"No its dumb."

"Tell me or i'll tickle you!" He puts up his large hands. I hate being tickled and he knows that!

"Ok OK! Well, you know i'm almost done with school, and when i'm done, what am I gonna do? I mean, there's really nothing i'm looking forward in doing."

"Don't think like that Em, You're really smart. You'll get into a good university."

"Luke but I don't want to go back to school. Ever! I don't even want to go back to high school! I hate school."

"Why? I thought you liked school."

"I used to. I never wanted to say this to you Luke because I knew you would feel bad but ever since you became famous, I started getting bullied. I'm terrified of waking up in the morning and going to school. I hate it. I hate them telling me, 'You don't have a dad' or 'Your brother can't sing' I hate it!"

I stand up and walk over to his bed. He follows me, looking sad.

"I never knew about this, why didn't you tell me?"

"You're NEVER home Luke. How am I gonna even tell Mum about this? She's gonna think i'm lying!"

"Emily! Mum loves you! I love you! If you just would've told us we could've helped you!"

He grabs my wrist as I try to leave.

"Em, wait."

I pull my wrist out of his hand and walk back to my room.