Rose Bowl

A/N

So guys I'm really busy with school and stuff so sorry for not updating much. I'll try to update every Wednesday (idk Wednesdays are boring) from now on?

Yeah, and this chapter is called Rose Bowl just cuz I'm going to see my 9 idiots on Friday :)

WARNING: ITS VERY LONG

Emily's POV

The boys are playing 3 nights at the rose bowl. Today is the 2nd night and Thea and I have decided to come along.

The guys always have seats reserved for us or anybody important they invited. Today, a lot of 1D's family was coming, including Ashton's sister Lauren.

Ashton has talked to Thea about Lauren forever, she seems really nice.

"Thea, do you mind going to pick up Lauren and her friend at the airport?" Ashton asks her.

"Ash, I can't drive here yet."

"I meant to go with Rob smart one."

"Ohhh OK I could do that!"

Ashton chuckles and heads to rehearsal.

"Theanna I'm going with you."

She laughs,"OK. Let's go find Rob."

We find him sleeping on a couch.

"Rob. Rob can you take us to the airport to get Ashton's sister?"

He's still asleep. Thea looks at me and mouths, You're turn.

I crack my fingers and warm up my voice.

"YO ROBERT WAKE UP!" I scream in his ear.

"Oh that's it Emily I don't care if your brother kills me I'm going to get you!" He says as he gets up.

"THEA RUN!"

We both start running around the building. We've never been here before but there's a lot of hallways.

We get cornered.

"Shit Thea what do we do?!"

We look around, "The door!" We run to the door, and Rob's right behind us.

We struggle to open the door but eventually get it open, but we fall on the floor.

"Nice one Emily."

We look up and see Rob staring at us, arms crossed.

"How ya doin?" I say smiling.

"Emily what the hell are you doing on the floor?!" Luke says, he found us.

"Oh you know, just being lazy." I say

"What did she do Rob?"

"The usual."

"Emily how many times have I told you not to scream in peoples ears?!?"

I sit there annoyed. "Sorry Rob."

"Uh huh. Let's go." He says unconvinced.

"You're going to pick up Lauren right?" Luke asks.

"Yea we'll be back before the show." I say.

He nods "See you soon."

We walk out to the car with Rob.

We drive to LAX and get off the car. We walk in and find Lauren.

She walks over to us and says," You must be Thea. I'm Lauren and this is my friends Alex."

"Nice to meet you Lauren, Alex. I'm Thea and this is Emily and Rob."

I wave and smile.

"Ladies we should get going if you don't want to be late to the concert."

We nod and walk back to the car. On the car ride to the stadium, we talked a little more to Lauren. Me and her are like best friends, we've known each other since the guys were practicing in the garage.

I've never met Alex though, "So Alex your Lauren's friend?"

"Yes, we met just last year actually."

"Nice, your just like me and Thea. Except, well, we've known each other longer."

We continue talking and then get to the stadium. We go through the back and the car gets mobbed with fans, they think we're the guys.

"Shit," I hear Rob mumble.

I wave at the fans,

"Girls keep your heads down."

We do as told and soon, after 10 minutes, arrive to the back of the stadium. We lift our heads and wait until we've parked.

We get off and walk inside. We have around 15 minutes till my brother hits the stage.

"Luke! We're back!!" I yell.

The four guys come out of a room down the hall.

"Lauren!" Ash says.

He runs to Lauren and hugs her. After that he high-fives Alex.

"Aren't you gonna hug me?!" I ask Luke.

He laughs and hugs me too.

We sit and talk in the band room and just chill out.

"BOYS WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? THE SHOW STARTS IN 1 MINUTE!!" Rob yells

The guys get up quickly and run. To get to the stage you have to go through the back. So we all run.

"Oh my gosh look there's a rainbow!" Ash says

"Quick let's take a selfie!!" Luke adds.

We all pose for a picture with the rainbow. We're idiots.

After the picture we continue to run.

We finally get there and they grab their instruments.

"Rob where are we?" Calum asks

"Rose Bowl in Pasadena California."

"Thanks."

We smile at them,"Break a leg!" I yell.

Luke smiles at me. They walk out on stage and we hear the crowd roar.

"Good Evening Rose Bowl!"